cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

my ebay account marked the item as delivered but i have not receive it .

vitsin-0
Community Member
I placed an order on 16th july 2017 and paid an amount of 27499. After few days seller updated that my item has been dispatch with tracking number D35785806 dtdc coyrier. When i tried to track there was no information. Even ebay customer care admited that my shipping number is not trackable so i should wait till the estimated dilvery.i even went to dtdc courier and i was informed it is not booked and it is not even ship.Now since it been 10days and i didnt received it i open a claim of item not received on 26th july. On 30th july ,i got a confirmation item receipt message and on pressing the button(i may have mistakingly press the wrong button i.e item received instead of item not received.) now my ebay account says item received and delivered. And i even got messages on my phone saying my item has been delivered.I am new to ebay and i am tensed about getting my refund back. Is there any other method how i can rectify the item confirmation receipt . if not what should i do. Please help me out.
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

your money is gone, nothing can be done about it now, always learn how to use ebay before buying or selling on ebay.

Message 2 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
So what is ebay money back guarantee all about? And what why do they even have a claim system there?
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

it will be better if you first read what ebay money back guarantee is about ? when you have pressed the "item received" button then everything is over and ebay money back guarantee is not applicable in such a case.

Message 4 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
But it says that after the buyer doesnt confirm the item receipt it will assume that they have already received.. And we dont alwys check our messages daily. So in my case i think purely within the time limit. And the seller has even admitted the item is not shipped and ebay will refund soon .. The tracking id i got is also not trackable in DtDC and this has also been admitted by the ebay customer. My only concern is how long they will take to refund this process.
Message 5 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
What is important to get the gurantee is the time frame ..to be eligilble for any claim. And i have a genuine case. I simply did not received the package even thoug my account labelled it as delivered. In case item not as described it is also labeled as delivered but they are able to get their claim and get replace or refund.. So when i have a genuine case here i think it would be perhaps silly to lose a case only becasur ebay send me delivery message of my item.
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
Thank you for relpy to my queries .
Message 7 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
For item for received case.. I think i have 30days to file my claim . thats what i read.
Message 8 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
For item not received case.. I have 30days to file my claim. Thats what the policy says. And here i am within the time frame.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

vitsin-0
Community Member
And when ebay says it will assume a confirmation of recept if the buyer doesnt confirm aftr three days then why wil they put up 30days of time frame for item not received case? Anway thank you for reading and helping out. I hope ebay wil resolve it soon.
Message 10 of 15
latest reply