fraud buyer, scammer

I sold a graphics card for 5k.
buyer claims item not recd, DTDC website shows delivered. Now actually what has happend is,
The buyer, on friday, has gone to DTDC franchise place and told my docket number is so and so pls give parcel. The stupid DTDC guy gave delivery without checking proof.

All this while buyer talking to me very nicely, saying we have been cheated by Courier and stuff like that. He raises claim on ebay AND also asks DTDC to refund 5k to him. Whereas dtdc should pay claim to sender only. This mc bc cheater wants card+ebay claim+claim from Dtdc.

I suspected buyer cos he had been asking me to reduce price on the card for more than a month now, after some.time as card did not sell i reduced rate by 500/- and now this guy buys the card.

I have submitted the webite snapshot showing item as delivered by DTDC to ebay team and have informed them of my suspicions. Lets hope they take correct judgment in this case.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

fraud buyer, scammer

Hi lenovoexpert, the claim was settled in my favour at first after insubmitted drs copy (and i have got my payment), then buyer has filed appeal against the settlement. some guy (i feel the buyer or his friend) has taken the parcel from DTDC and given fake number and fake signature.
Now, the buyer very smartly managed to get item lost report from DTDC and filed it with ebay.

Now i have got my money., but can ebay send legal notice asking money back? Or freeze my bank account?
Message 11 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

Whats the update on this ?

Looks like ebay is not a place to sell, i will quit from ebay soon. Its really hard to digest when u loose ur hard earned money. I can only feel ashame of beeining seller on ebay.

Message 12 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

no updates at all, the buyer has managed to get his refund from Ebay.in and paisapay has sent me an email that an amount of 49xx/- has been recovered from my PP account.

And DTDC is screwing me too, they are the ones that declared parcel as lost,. now they are not giving refund to me. hence my card is gone, dtdc is not giving refund,. and i have to pay paisiapay the amount.

Message 13 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

bro everytime buyer is not correct...
iam a seller also
i bought a battery from a seller and he cheated me , he send me defective battery and meri kharab kismat mera claim bhi reject ho gya ... now iam stuck with ebay from past 40 days
calling them daily ,asking for refund else replacement ....but ebay said as 30 days have passed we cant do anything and its seller earranty so conatct seller
Message 14 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

most of sellers are fraud on ebay and ebay supporting them.

Message 15 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

@us_iccwo pls explain in detail what went wrong. Dont give vague statement.
Message 16 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

Looks like some one create id to do mischief
Date Registered
5:48 PM
Date Last Visited
5:49 PM
Message 17 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

' some guy (i feel the buyer or his friend) has taken the parcel from DTDC and given fake number and fake signature.'

you feel so. but how could you be sure its not a dtdc guy himself?

i know such stories, esp from delhi. if its a fake number, fake sign,

it could be anybody, not?

its actually a police case. you better take it up to dtdc, they are **bleep**

to prove what they delivered, where or to whom they delivered. if they

can't, they must pay you--and if they don't want to, you need to take the

legal steps.

maybe its the buyer, but dtdc is responsible----logic says they'd now deliver

everything to 'cheat buyers with fake numbers, fake signs'---think abt it.

Message 18 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

wow, i wrote ' b o u n d ' to prove, and it became 'bleep' to prove?

so i should've written 't  **bleep** ' to prove instead or what?

LOL

Message 19 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

Lots of fraud by DTDC .....They eventually show they have delivered but the fact is that delivery boy may sold it out to someone else.....Lots of fraud I heard about DTDC.....Neither buyer no seller safe in hands of dtdc
Message 20 of 24
latest reply