fraud buyer, scammer

I sold a graphics card for 5k.
buyer claims item not recd, DTDC website shows delivered. Now actually what has happend is,
The buyer, on friday, has gone to DTDC franchise place and told my docket number is so and so pls give parcel. The stupid DTDC guy gave delivery without checking proof.

All this while buyer talking to me very nicely, saying we have been cheated by Courier and stuff like that. He raises claim on ebay AND also asks DTDC to refund 5k to him. Whereas dtdc should pay claim to sender only. This mc bc cheater wants card+ebay claim+claim from Dtdc.

I suspected buyer cos he had been asking me to reduce price on the card for more than a month now, after some.time as card did not sell i reduced rate by 500/- and now this guy buys the card.

I have submitted the webite snapshot showing item as delivered by DTDC to ebay team and have informed them of my suspicions. Lets hope they take correct judgment in this case.
Message 1 of 24
latest reply
23 REPLIES 23

fraud buyer, scammer

After speaking to claims dept at ebay, and sending them DRS Copy (Delivery run sheet) copy and explaining to them in manner which the buyer is trying to scam, ebay has put refund on hold. Lets hope that ebay does indeed do a right thing this time.

Message 2 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

Atlast a ray of hope :  email from ebay : Action: Buyer Claim request rejected by eBay

Message 3 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

The buyer is calling me and harassing me daily. Not leaving me alone even when i was in hospital. Asking me to send money. Its so frustrating with ebay

Message 4 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

Actually there are a lot of such buyers are in eBay now.... So everyone please be aware and Check the feedback of the buyer and also check feedback rate if he has more than 50 be careful he'll be having complete idea how eBay functions so he may try to cheat. I lost a lot of money because of such buyers... 

Message 5 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

Finally ebay released my payment. Too muchharassment and headache from buyer+ebay.
Message 6 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

i got ripped twice by such buyers ebay should atleast implement seller side "precaution rating " for buyers

Message 7 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

story has not ended, the buyer calling and harassing me daily.
Message 8 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

now ebay has sent me this mail. what do i do now

An amount of Rs. 4,984.55 has been recovered from your PaisaPay account for the following reason: eBay Guarantee Claim No. 33623 for buyer aerosparkle for the following item #261880293421,.
Message 9 of 24
latest reply

fraud buyer, scammer

Dear Chetancbe, 

You mentioned that  you submitted the 'Delivery Run Sheet' ...so why has eBay closed the claim in favour of the buyer ?

You need to call the customer care and ask them. 

Regards,

Message 10 of 24
latest reply