To the CEO OF e bay

I am a buyer and I am frustrated with e bay customer service. My Paisa pay I'd is 46635621456. I purchased a saree worth 1599/-. The seller has send wrong product which is not worth of 200/-. I asked e bay to arrange return pickup but they denied to do same and told I am supposed to return the product from my end and produce the proof of dispatch. I have returned the product to the seller to the address that was mentioned on the delivered product and produced the POD. Now again they had problem, they say that the pincode they have with them is different from that given by seller, so they cannot refund my amount. I spent 107/- on sending the product back. The seller has received the product accepted over phone but he did't acknowledge in written and after so many calls also eBay doesn't take any action and simply says that they cannot refund as the pincode is different.what a foolishness ,at the end seller has received the product e bay also could see online that the product got delivered. But still doesn't initiate my refund. All the customer care executives are rude with the customer. I think they are well trained to be rude with customers. Worst customer support and even supervisors also dumm and cannot help customers. They have taken money from me and now simply denying. Seller irresponsibly sent wrong product and he doesn't help and eBay is pathetic. If e bay is cheating on both customers and sellers, then it has to shutdown it's operations. If CEO s are really concerned with their company then at least they should resolve my issue. I am not doing any business where in profits and losses are usual, but I am a customer who took wrong decision to buy from e bay. I lost trust on e bay and all it's sellers also. Worst worst and worst company with all educated rude people.
Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0