cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ebay id resticted by saying need some veryfication documents?

My id is restricted by saying that ebay required some verifcation document and when i contacted ebay they says that your id is restricted due to by brother id digi_cam_store who's id is suspended and TNS team answered me that digi_cam_store need to solve the pending issue and then i can appeal for the removal of the restriction. now the question is that me and my brother both are working with ebay since baazee time and now due to some 3-4 negative feedback his id is suspended where he is hodling 100% positive feedback without any open case and with good account standing...... then also his id is suspended by saying that there were some few buyers bad experienced. and 2 months ago ebay has putten restriction on my id by saying that our address are matching and digi_cam_store need to solve the issue but when there is no issue or even TNS team is not replying to this emails, then what he can do and now due to his problem my id is restricted, i don't know why......so according to ebay policy 2 members in the same family can not work....now my question is that when there is no issue with digi_cam_store then why you have restricted my id........i am not being able to sell anything......i have given so many emails to TNS team no perfect answer just copy paste ans like need to solve the issue with digi_cam_store first.......i am really depressed now..... what should i do now?........ pls anybody can help........and ebay if you are listing pls activate my id where i have no fault...........
Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Very sad to hear your issue....hope it is sorted out fast.

Contact your account manager to settle the matter.
RajElectroniks
Message 2 of 3
latest reply

yes with same address one cannot have two ids,
But better you provide proof of yourself and ur bro as a seperate identity with different business nature..
Better send a Written request on ebay's mumbai Address...

quote"-'' If you can convince them,confuse them..!
Message 3 of 3
latest reply