cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBAY Buyers Doing Cheats with ebay guarantee claim

The ebay buyers are doing cheat with ebay guarantee claim department.

First of all they order the product under 1000 rs .

Then the seller ships the product.

they receive it then they open claim for item damaged or not good or any other reason.

when ebay claim department call them they switch off the mobile or dont pick it the mobile.

the claim department just approves the claim without any verification due to buyer didnt pickup up the phone

if he does then also the ebay claim department doesnt asks the buyer to ship the item back for refund

the buyers gets full refund plus the product for free.

ebay i am just informing you about this fraud going on ebay 

as we sellers are not having problem as we are covered under seller protection but you are gettting loss due to this type of fraud.

if you dont belive me just do what i wrote here . ebay just wake up

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Re: eBAY Buyers Doing Cheats with ebay guarantee claim

I have done transaction on Oct 7th money got deducted from my bank payu account tried buying ambrane 3g tablet 4699rs got debited eBay refund not received till now helpless contact no contacted pay regarding the issue they say eBay has not iniatiated refund they are payment aggregrators only please refund my money back very disappointed please refund my money back to my payu account

Message 11 of 18
latest reply

Seller gromodeals cheated me by selling a fault product when i raise a claim regarding this my claim was rejected saying product has manufacturing warranty.i have lost around ₹6000/-.
Message 12 of 18
latest reply

Talk to customer care eBay again they may open claim
Message 13 of 18
latest reply

akhirama0
Community Member
i bought one phone. seller says item will recieve before 4 working days. but i didnt get any tracking number and item shipped notification. what to do. Rs. 7,385/-
Message 14 of 18
latest reply

It happened to me many times. they purposely buying products from ebay to get products free by claiming issue without any issues. how the seller protection works here. please share here to solve the such a issue. even when i ask them to return the product they says come and collect. lol.
Message 15 of 18
latest reply

i buy one plus 2 Rs 8990 when the item came i open and see the mobile is fully damaged from front screen to back and side the item doesn't work.then i call to ebay customer care he told me that when you self return this item to seller and this mobile return to seller then ur money rufund throught DD(demand draft).the mobile is shipped but the money not return
Message 16 of 18
latest reply

droy2898
Community Member
EBAY INDIA IS A FRAUD ONLINE SITE. THEY DIDN'T REFUND MY MONEY IN MY MODE OF PAYMENT --- PAYTM WALLET..AND NOT EVEN GAVE ME ANY TRANSACTION ID.. AND TELLING ME REFUND ALREADY DONE !!!! WITHOUT ANY PROVE HOW THEY CAN SAY THIS!!! THEIR CUSTOMER CARE PPL R ALL FRAUD PPL...WHO R PAID BY FRAUD EBAY!!! I WILL TAKE A LEGAL STEP ABOUT THIS AGAINST EBAY... ELSE THEY NEVER CHANGE THEIR STOLEN POLICY FROM CUSTOMER... FRAUD EBAY!!
Message 17 of 18
latest reply

hey sellers this is my story,

if your story is same then make a group and take legal action against this.

i know some seller is not ready to take this step because ebay suspend there accounts.

now story start.

buyer purchased the product and raise a flase claim..

ebay shipping team pickup the product without any notice or asking any question from buyer or seller

ebay team pickup the order but not delivered to seller.

if seller wait for 15 days and item not received then automaticly seller is not eligeble for seller protection claim.

if seller is smart then he raise a seller protection case before receiving the item then claim team ask why you raise the claim..

seller replied that i have not received my item then they replied that ok wait 48hrs item in transint.

once seller received the item and found that buyer replace the item so seller have send all details to ebay claim team.

after sending all details there is no update from claim team.

yes they try to call you in the morning if you have not pick the phone then they mark a mail to you that we are trying to call you but you are not reachable so please explain your exact issue..

if you pick the phone then they ask again why you raise they claim? (they never read the mails you sent to claim team)

after that they again reply that please wait 48hr your our team working on this..

there 2 to 4 days no update from ebay team.

after 2 to 3 days they call you if you pick the call then they reply that we are working on you case wait 48hrs but if you miss the call 2 times they send you mail that we called you but there is no response from your side so we close the case..

claim team do this from last 2 months no solution..

in 1 or 2 case they callsed after a month for compasation of 100rs on 700rs product.

my question is if case is not solved then why claim team call to seller, they just want that you missed the calls and then they close the case..

now all sellers, its your turn, share your story....

Message 18 of 18
latest reply