cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

eBAY Buyers Doing Cheats with ebay guarantee claim

The ebay buyers are doing cheat with ebay guarantee claim department.

First of all they order the product under 1000 rs .

Then the seller ships the product.

they receive it then they open claim for item damaged or not good or any other reason.

when ebay claim department call them they switch off the mobile or dont pick it the mobile.

the claim department just approves the claim without any verification due to buyer didnt pickup up the phone

if he does then also the ebay claim department doesnt asks the buyer to ship the item back for refund

the buyers gets full refund plus the product for free.

ebay i am just informing you about this fraud going on ebay 

as we sellers are not having problem as we are covered under seller protection but you are gettting loss due to this type of fraud.

if you dont belive me just do what i wrote here . ebay just wake up

Message 1 of 18
latest reply
17 REPLIES 17

Yes. Same in case of my buyers also.

Almost 4 buyers did the exact method mentioned above.

Buy >> Even before contacting seller about problem, Open Guarantee Claim >> Switch OFF mobile >> Get refund in 2-5 days + Product - FOR FREE!!!

Message 2 of 18
latest reply

is there any option to avoid this type of fraud?

Message 3 of 18
latest reply

Ebay also cheat buyers 

Ebay told me ..... with in 6-8 days they will send the draft to me ...but now 20 days over .....till now .... i will not received any check or any draft or money ......if this continues i will put the case against eBay ....so please consider about this as early as possible .

but not able to get the DD till ....now 

Ebay guarantee is fraud 

Message 4 of 18
latest reply

ashr4919
Community Member
Hey stylodresses,
Are you sure that this scam works with all products under 1000 rupees? Even i was scammed through this method, but when i called ebay, they told me that it works only for below 750 rupees. ARE YOU SURE THAT THIS WORKS FOR BELOW 1000?
Message 5 of 18
latest reply

Dear All,

I am selling imported mobiles on eBay India. This is eBay guarantee is misused by buyers. They uses my mobile and open invalid gurantee claims and eBay approve their refund without further investigating the claim. I am facing huge losses due to this. As mobiles are very expensive. EBay should change eBay guarantee time period of 30 days. It's should be different for every category. For High valued items it should be 10 days only. Please help. If I make losses how can I survive my business.
Message 6 of 18
latest reply

I am also facing the same issue
Message 7 of 18
latest reply

ashr4919
Community Member
@youmania
What types of losses are you bearing? Does ebay asks the buyer to return the product and you need to pay for the return shipping or ebay just refunds the buyer and allows him to keep the product and the money?
Message 8 of 18
latest reply

Hi All, I am been cheated by eBay and <Removed>. I placed an order on swipe strike 4G tab . When I received the tab it was not getting on nor Getting charged. I contacted eBay and opened a claim. eBay straight away rejected my claim saying it comes under manufacturer warranty. When I contacted seller <Removed> via phone, they say eBay has to send them the claim ID for them to arrange for return. Both eBay and gramodeals are playing around with buyer. eBay is not ready to send claim ID to <Removed> and <Removed> is not at all responding back to my messages sent via eBay. My issue is not getting resolved. eBay is just saying we will get back to you in 48 to 72 hours and not taking any action against this seller for sending a junk tab to me.

Message 9 of 18
latest reply

Message 10 of 18
latest reply