Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Problem in Surface mode any body is facing same??????

hello i want to know that in powership member when we get any order it will surface mode ebay hve rules changed first its 5days now its 3days but i want to ask u that when we get order from powership atleast we get time for 1 day then we do Ready to ...

I have registered as new seller. Can anybody please help me to share some tips about the procedure

Hello friends, I had registered with ebay.in as seller and wanted to to sell some items as you all did. Can anyone help me and showing me the procedure and steps by steps on how to start this business. Can i take the products from any online store we...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

SELLER PERFORMANCE / POWERSELLER ACCOUNT ERROR

i am selleing on ebay since a very long time but from last 2-3 months i am facing problem that my account even after having 99.4% positive feedback and minimum currentItem as described4.40 4.85 Communication4.40 4.90 Shipping time4.40 4.89 Shipping a...

PowerShip Activation

HiMy ebay id is siliconpioneer. I applied for powership and i got the email from powership dept that i am in batch in 86 and i will receive my 1st packing material in 3 days. I got the AWB no of bluedart. (44330950296) on19 June, When I didn’t receiv...

SAME BUYER ALREADY GAVE 2 NON-PAYMENT STRIKES FOLLOWING AG

SAME BUYER ALREADY GAVE 2 NON-PAYMENT STRIKES FOLLOWING AGAIN WITH THE SAME METHOD EVENBLOCKED HIS ID ON OUR BUYER'S LIST - EBAY FAILS TO REPORT AND RESPONDOFFICER IS DEAD TO ANSWER FOR THISWHATS EBAY REPLYASKED FOR ACCOUNT MANGER - NO RESPONSE FOR T...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Power Ship - Next Business Day Delivery

I have written this mail today to the powership, what do you sellers think about it! Dear Sir/Madam, I want to give my buyers a "Next Business Day Delivery" option given my many websites, FedEx usually delivers the next day, so this option can be giv...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

negative feedback with incorrect contact info

one buyer *** registerd on ebay.in has left negative feedback to me. I'm not able to contact right person. How any one with wrong info can register on ebay and left negative feedback what i suppose to do now ?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Buyer's are not giving recipt of the item.

Hi I m the seller I have sold few items two weeks back and immd shipped the items after getting payment recived confirmation from ebay. but till that buyer has not confirmed the recipt of the items after several reminders, I have cross checked with c...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.