cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Baazee bill paymrnt not reflecting in account!!

sirajmyway_in1
Community Member
🙂 hi
I have paid my bazee fees of Nov2004 on Jan 15 2005 which is the due date. I have paid online through Fednet after many successive failed attempts. The fees is debited from my account. But in my Baazee account that payment is not reflected and my seller page still shows, dues pending. I have alerted bazee billing the matter thru email. But no reply. Can any users or anyone from baazee team can enlighten me what to do?
Wish you all great Baazeeing!!!
warm regards
SirajMyway
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

anupamjain008
Community Member
i don't know why these complaints always fall on deaf ears. a very sorry state indeed of a very reputed company!
yaar meri complaint ko bhi dekh lena 😉
regards
anupam
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

Ha, the mysteries of Baazee continue...
I tried to pay through my ICICI Credit Card as I normally do, but the errors kept coming like the Tsunami.
gave up as I didn't want 2 corrupt my security.
I bet someone will write to me sooner or later about my payment and I'll point them to this post.
Cos no one is going 2 read this post and then write to me.
Happy Baazeeing :-((
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

baazeeuser7
Community Member
in my experiance, supposing u had listed some items in month ov nov, u will be charged in december, entire dec they will reflect it on ur seller page.
supposing u pay it immediately in dec itself... even then it remains the same way..

in jan i.e. next month, they update your account with previous credit and debit balances.. so i guess your account will take month to update itself.

wait and watch.
regs
kshitij
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

Didn't I tell you folks that no one from Baazee reads these posts? They suspended my membership today.
Crazy this is becoming day-by-day
Message 5 of 5
latest reply