Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Paisa Pay....Help Needed..I am Stuck by selling on ebay

Dear Sellers Buyer &Paisa PAy, I got a mail from your department that the amount of Rs 8572/- (payment cycle of 3rd jan 2006)has been dispatched to me but I am yet to receive the amount.My account was previously suspended as customer support suddenly...

Are people in India intersted in European antiques?

Hello, I live in Belgium and just found out about ebay.in . I've been to India once, when I was only 12 years old, and I remember India as beautiful and hospital country. I also remember having visited an antiques store in India. Now that I'm an adul...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Hello Friends....I want to know about listing

Hello Gentlemen, I want to know about the listing policy of ebay. They are charging some fees for listing. I have listed an Urdu novel and a Painting last month. There was no buyer, so The ebay should not charge for it, as far as I know. They have de...

Fraud Listings

There are a lot of people putting up fraudulent money making schemes on ebay but there is no simple way of informing ebay of the same. They have some stupid system of question and answers wherein they have till date managed to confuse the community. ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have blogged about ebay

I had registered at ebay but somehow couldn't get to the buying or selling part. I got a call from a nice lady, from ebay Mumbai, and she gave me a 15 min course on the telephone. I have begun my ebay journey because of her. I have written in my blog...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

BUG IN EBAY'S CHECKOUT SYSTEM - I AM RECEIVING LOWER PAYMENTS DUE TO THIS

There is a bug with eBay's checkout system which I had reported over 2 months ago, but there is no action yet. So I am putting it up here for all to view, and with the hope that eBay will now look into it. Here is the problem - I have selected cumpol...

Listing Removed. Help NEEDED !!

One of our listings have been removed. Can anyone help. Dear sastaitshop, **PLEASE READ THIS IMPORTANT EMAIL REGARDING YOUR LISTING(S)** We appreciate that you chose eBay to list the following fixed price listing(s): 6468448035 - SOny Ericsson S700i ...

DOES EBAY READ OUR MESSAGES?

does ebay even read what w epost here? how come then they do not understand our problems of being harassed by nigerian and outher fraud buyers? right now it is so easy for any TOM DICK AND HARRY to open an ebay account, and buy high priced items with...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Winners of the 1st Top Seller Contest

Dear All, With great satisfaction, we announce the results of the First Top Seller Contest which was based on Conversion Rates. There was strong interest from our seller community and more than 200 of our Top Sellers participated in this contest. And...

fraud buyers..

i have fraud buyers.. if they dont want to pay.. why they are bidding than... i hate those ********* i will not sell agian in ebay.. and i will not leave those buyers... i will go to consumer forums... this is ridiculous.. also no protection from eba...

Ebay Not ready to help....Mailed them twice...Cant Close Disputes And

Dear Ebay Staff....I cant close disputes for almost 12 items and claim for my FVF. Kindly look into this matter and resolve my issue. It will be your staff only who will suspend my account for not paying any fees. I have already mailed your staff twi...

I have Removed all my Listings -Cant work with Unfair Policies

I know ebay does not care but I am really fed up with the rating policies This time it is beyond any sound persons imagination Buyer with zero feedback buys a productwhich is not for international shipping buys with national shipping charges and prov...

RESTRICTIONS FOR BUYERS ON WWW.EBAY.IN

buyers should be made to link their credit cards and bank accounts to their seller and buyer account and this should be verified by sending a deposit by ebay to their bank account or charging their credit card before establishing their buyer account ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful
Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.