Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

New to ebay. Need information

hi everyone, can anyone just guide me that how much fees will ebay will charge for selling of 1 item. And is the fees same for all items or different for different items. Regards bk

"Buy It Now" option disappeared from my Listing

This is to bring to the notice of the ebay department concerned that on dated 07.03.08 I listed my 3 items vide item no- 330217876574,330217856472,330217865086 offering "Buy It Now" option along with 1 Re Auction format. After listing of my item when...

Entering Shipping Details when item delivered by HAnd

If i sell an item and the buyer paid the amount through Paisapay and I deliver the item by hand. Then how can i enter the shipping details???. Can the buyer confirm that he/she recieved the item even without the shipping details provided by the selle...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller

how to become a seller, as so many information are present i am getting confused. can I get help from some one about hoe to start simple sell

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Sales down rapidly from past few days

Hi All, I am facing a down in sales on eBay. I got few orders of laptop, but none was been paid. There are a lot of UPI now.. Any one facing the same problems? --------------- With Regards, Navaneeth (snrama)

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling US Products in India during family visit

Does anyone have thoughts about being able to sell a few items on Ebay India that I bring with me from the US (e.g. laptop computer, cell phone, camcorder). - I have a high rating in the US (99.8% positive rating, 400 feedback) - one issue is that th...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another cheater on Ebay ?

Item number : 260229905352 Buyer :ecell_kolkata Payment mode : Paisapay, PP ID : 21778596661 Now, I had wrapped very safely as usual this Nokia mobile 110% brand new handset on 23.04.08 with 2 plastic bags,and handed over to bluedart,it was delivered...

Digital Downloadable Goods to be banned on eBay India

http://www2.ebay.com/aw/in/200804.shtml#2008-04-16153835 Finally this known issue is getting resolved ! The shortcut to succeed on ebay for some sellers will be over ! I am really happy with this move. Its better late than never !

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How do you deal with Non-Paying Buyers?

Hello, I'm a small time seller and i'm quite astonished to see how almost all my auctions end up being won by buyers who have bid just for fun and have no-intention of paying up. Things are much better where fixed price listings are concerned. Btw i ...

Shipping My Mobile Phone within India

I am trying to sell my Motorokr on ebay. I have tried a few courier companies in chennai and they don't ship mobile phones. Can anyone help me to find one. Pls. tell me a courier who has offices in Chennai

Legal Way To Export Payment & Exporting The Parcel

Dear All eBay Co-Seller, Hello ! International payments & Shipments. Basic Requirement to Export anything: 1) Must Have Pan No. (Income Tax No.) 2) IEC Code 3) An Current Account In Any Nationalize Bank dealing in foreign currencies. ----------------...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fraud Explained!!

The following scam targets eBay sellers, who may be tricked into shipping goods to Lagos, Nigeria without any payment. First the criminal contacts the seller (usually via a new eBay account, often registered in Singapore) and offers a high price for ...

Paypal unvarified Buyer....

A paypal unverified buyer from spain asking to ship the goods (worth USD 350)to the address other than her paypal or ebay address given. Pls advise. Thanks and Regards Ramkrishan

Chinese seller ask help

Dear all, I am a chinese seller,and I am very interesting in dealing with you,I want to know if I can sell electronic products such as solar charger,mobile phone ,etc in Ebay India?and how about the charges?Is there any special request for the busine...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.