Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Problem with buyer

HI, I am selling solar products in ebay, since 3 months, i am happy with this, but i am getting problem with customers, while i sending products in transport it has damaged, so that i am sending new one, but the customers are not sending damaging pro...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wrong weight shown on printing labels

I am into Powership and whenever I print shipping labels and order form, the weight is showing as 5.0 kgs. The weight of the items is hardly 100-200 gms maximum. Is anybody facing the same kind of problem? Thanks,

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

seller been charged selling fee even when buyer refuses to accept the item

Dear Sir/Mam I received an order on 30/10/2013 with paisapay id 34902321186 i marked it as ready to ship on same day. item was dispatched on 31/10/2013. Delivery was attempted on 07/11/2013 but buyer refused to accept the item stating that he has boo...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How can I get my Token number for Blue Dart - Powership ?

I signed up for powership recently and after I sold an item,I got assigned to Bluedart. How ever there is no resonse from them or ebay from 2 days after I marked the item as ready to ship. I actually marked it right afte the payment is confirmed. I g...

Can I ship Powership Order on my Own?

I signed up for powership but no Pickup is being dont from almost 4 days. I dont want to get any negative feedback, can I ship the item on my own and will eBay process my payment if I ship it on my own without the alloted courier?

Bluedart carrier - not pick up my package.

Hello,i write here so that all member can see what powershiping is going... I mark as product ship day before yesterday but till on 3rd day bluedart person not coming on my address.and i write to ebay powership for this matter. and not have any reply...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Did DTDC rob me?

Hello, I shipped a computer RAM worth 799 via DTDC as other courier services declined becasue the destination was not servicable. The guy charged me 280Rs, saying that it will non-dox via air and the minmum weight chargeable is 2KG. Did DTDC rob me?

All listing removed with a Notice MC064

Hi I am a new seller at ebay all my listing were removed by ebay with a Notice MC064. I am unable to understand the exact reason for removal of listings.Here is the explanation of the email i received regarding this The following listing has been rem...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.