cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Why power ship team is not so efficient as Ebay?

Why power ship team not working good. I had very bad experience with powership team

Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Re: Why power ship team is not so efficient as Ebay?

Everyone has issues with the powership team. They don't reply to most emails. Dont take action on shipment issues. Phone lines are unanswered most of the times. Packing materials are not dispatched on time. I have lost a few thousand rupees due to refund being approved, inspite of sending them an email with all details, that the item has been shipped through alternate courier due to request by the customer. Refund was not put on hold inspite of giving them all the details. My subsequent emails to Mr. Andhyal Prasad went unanswered. They dont take responsibility of their actions. Many sellers have complained, but it seems no one seems to bother at ebay.

However sometimes prompt action is also taken, as done by Mr. Kashif recently on one of my requests.

Message 2 of 7
latest reply

Me too facing issues with PowerShip, can you share email address of Andhyal Prasad? Intially Kashif was helpful but now even he stop responding...Kalpesh too is too busy to help
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Selllers became more. Powership team given Priority to BlueDart which is the one of the worst service now-days. So it is happening.

I need to make attention of all sellers if any issue creates please send an email to <bijnarayanan@ebay.com>; mpedamkar@ebay.com, you will get a sure answer, also sellers can call on powership mobile no. +919769817776

Message 4 of 7
latest reply

i would also like to share my experience with powership, Initially they activated powership on mine account and i was not getting any order under powership. Then I asked them about the issue but they answered that order might not be under their service, then same happened with other order and then again. So finally I asked them, what's the matter.? They said, powership can't be activated on my account. Wasn't that funny???

No issue they deactivated powership and asked me to change the address and talk again. I did, powership activation took about a month. Ok No issue, i started getting order under powership, this time on one came to pick order for 2 days. I called them at their busy numbers, they said they shall soon arrange pick up, A week passed, I got frustrated I asked them whats the isssue? Is this the way you work?. They said your orders can't be shipped under powership, ship them yourself. Was that funny? A very good joke.

So now finally i opted out from powership. But I am seeking some way to complain against them? How could they so easily spoil someone's business.

Message 5 of 7
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

When powership program was new they reply in one day and now never got reply since month or two

Courier name:FEDEX
Airway bill number:

wrong weight 1000.0 grams to but the item is only 150.0gms

Blue dart not able to deliver this paisa payid - 34721828767

Courier name:BLUE DART
Airway bill number:69041416581

never got return or refund till 15-11-2013

Blue dart awb - 44044592034 Deliver to wrong address, wrong person  without taking contact number of reciver

Never got return or refund till 15-11-2013 When i raised on public forum my both previous posts removed by ebay

saying you are not allow to post these info on forum.

Why India is so CORRUPT ?

Message 6 of 7
latest reply

Completely agreed with your point. eBay should try to keep an eye on its PowerShip team and make sure they are working as per the requirements. Immediate attention is required to bring more activeness in team in order to make powership a great sucess.

Regards,

desi.store

Message 7 of 7
latest reply