Why Paypal Is Not Supported In ebay.in?

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Paypal is the the world's leading payment processor, an ebay company. Paypal is accepted in all the ebay sites except ebay.in. Why is it so? What is the necessity to Bring Paisapay? I would like to have more comments regarding this from fellow sellers, pls!
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Its not so easy as we say to bring Paypal. There are so many Technical methods.

On Sunday after the Press Conference here in Bangalore, I clarified some doubts with the eBay staff and requested to bring Paypal in India.

I think we can hope PayPal for Ebay.in only in 2007. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

realselleronline
Community Member
hello friend

paypal is a company based in western countries. The currency supported by the is also international. Transfer of money from one currency to another consumes more time and also commission to the paypal company. Ebay itself has a share of the money for a transaction and if a new commission is put over that the net money received by the seller is reduced considerably.

So perhaps, to avoid a broker in between a broker, our current broker doesn't support the broker you have mentioned.

with due regards
realselleronline
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Hi friends,
PaisaPay and PayPal are both owned by eBay.Paisa is unique to the .in.They work much in the same manner.But somebody verified by PayPal is not automatically verified by PaisaPay.PaisaPay is somewhat like a .in's own PayPal type thing.Truly,
Amitava
Message 4 of 4
latest reply