Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

ebay survey

Hi, I am a studying Computation at university and my dissertation is about how cheating can affect feedback on ebay. I have made a questionnaire and would be grateful if anyone could complete it as the results will be used to suggest possible ways fo...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tips and Tricks Member id irish_jewels

Dear Ebayers I am increasingly getting sucked into the whole Ebay thing, nevertheless I really do enjoy Ebay and all its stands for, it’s a fun place to be as a seller and a buyer. Here is something that I have seen time time again and this may have ...

Looking for a coins collection album!

Hi All, I am looking for a coin collector's album for my brother. I have also posted at Want it now, but no replies yet! I suggest coins & notes sellers to sell these type of album so that it will be very usefull for collectors. --------------- With ...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why Paypal Is Not Supported In ebay.in?

Paypal is the the world's leading payment processor, an ebay company. Paypal is accepted in all the ebay sites except ebay.in. Why is it so? What is the necessity to Bring Paisapay? I would like to have more comments regarding this from fellow seller...

ebay selling

Just thought I'd share. this site I go to alot for ebay articles just posted a report called "eBay Riches Report" you just click on the book and it opens in Adobe reader, you don't even have to give them your email address. I haven't read it yet but ...

We are fleeced!

The proposed charges for gallery view and listing designer will bring great discomfort to us sellers. Why eBay is not content with the Final Value Fee, which at 5% is reasonable enough. Now with the increase in service tax to 12% plus cess the announ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I have a lot of PC game cds with me. How do I advertise it on ebay?

Hello friend I have a large number of Game CDs with me which I would like to sell through Ebay. I made some tries but failed in attracting Attention of buyers. This is my first time in Ebay. Can any one suggest to me how I can get my products exposed...

WE INDIANS ARE NOT FOOLS; ARE WE?

Following is the copy of the latest eMail that I have send to eBay after loosing all interest in buying-selling here. Sirs, We Indians are not fools sitting here. The bidder of the above mentioned item no.6464996865 was a Nigerian fraud, for whome I ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Prohibited and Restricted Items

Hi, I've recently tried to list some some gents underwear (briefs), but ebay India have not allowed my item to be displayed; you cannot search for it or find it by browsing the correct categories. After emailing them about this, I am told:- "Search w...

I am selling Magazines, it was ordered but not purchased How to avoid fees

I am seller I am selling Magazines it was ordered but not purchased How to avoid fees I think one can see listing here for the magazine i was not paid http://cgi.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5803402478 what to do to avoid fees as the buyer ...

using paypal as primary payment acceptor for my ebay seller account

I am a new ebay seller and i tried to configure paypal for my ebay seller account , i.e. I want to accept payment through paypal. I see from the help file instruction: go to my ebay> my account> preferences> seller preferences I did just that and set...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.