cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

What to do if a buyer becomes "unregistered" after purchase and more...

I need immediate help of ebay staff here,

Issue No.1:-
Please advice what I should do if a buyer becomes unregistered after he has purchased from us. This is very important because paisapay is now counting even such unregistered buyers for INR issues if item is not sent to them in the 4% monthly quota of INR's. I have had 4 unregistered cases in the month of April and now ebay has levied a "refund penalty" for not sending the material to an "unregistered" buyer. These 4 "unregistered" buyers should not count at all in the INR monthly quota of 4% at all so why is ebay counting them for INR is beyond my understanding. This is not expected of ebay and is a very shameful way of making money to improve your balance sheets. Please refund my payment back to me immediately.

Issue No.2:-
A buyer purchases an item from us, we send the item assuming that PUNE being a big city there will be DTDC courier service but the item is returned back to us with the remark "NO SERVICE" and now ebay has levied a refund penalty for INR case. Is this correct ??, the understanding in Oct-Nov 2010 when this rule came into force was that only items not sent to the buyer on intent (Paisapay details not given within 7 days) would come under the refund penalty rule. INR would not be applicable for cases like "no service area or remote area" or even "item lost, damaged or misplaced in transit" but now ebay is levying refund penalty for each and every issue possible and is arguing with me to prove that in the said pincode area there is no DTDC courier service. This is pathetic, this kind of behavior cannot be described in words. Please refund my payment back to me immediately.

I want "ebay collections team" please reply to this query urgently and provide me with a contact name and number where I can get in touch with you people wherever you are hiding.

I am sure many other sellers must have had the same experience, please voice it out here and let's settle this matter once and for all.

StopandShop
Message 1 of 5
latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

No reply by anyone ??????????
StopandShop
Message 2 of 5
latest reply

esnstore
Community Member
Last month, we had kinda same issue.
Buyer buys, we ship same day and next day we see, buyer not registered.

But luckily all payment were cleared automatically after delivery deadline, though buyer wasn't able to confirm it.
Message 3 of 5
latest reply

I have also face the same issue
i had also refunded the amount and i was penalty for the same but after emailing ebay i got the penalty reverse

One more thing ebay customer support are telling the buyer that seller can cancel the order
how can we cancel the order
if we cancel the order and give them refund ,ebay ask us to pay penalty for the refund ..wow that really great
Message 4 of 5
latest reply

esnstore
Community Member
@reliableenterprise
Agreed!!
Message 5 of 5
latest reply