cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vote ! Disagreement towards new Feedback Policy

grabdeals_in1
Community Member
This is kind of vote against the new Feedback system.
Seller's who disagree on new FB system ...
Lets Join hands together & start counting

Count # 1 : grabdeals_in1
Message 1 of 76
latest reply
75 REPLIES 75

aksons
Community Member
Dear All eBay sellers,
Yes this is very unfair that the sellers cannot leave any feedback to buyers except positive and also the neutral is counted as negative. Many of the buyers are new to ebay and online purchasing. Hence some of them may leave a negative or neutral feedback without understanding the consequences which the seller has to face because of such feedbacks.Ebay should consider this so as to avoid such type of difficulties faced by the sellers. The only good changes from old feedback system is the repeated feedback is counted rest every thing should be the same specially mutual withdrawal because if the buyer realise his mistake he can easily withdraw the unfair/unjust feedback he has given by filling the mutual withdrawal form.
Thanks and Regards !
M.A.Merchant
eBay id:

Message 21 of 76
latest reply

Am sure sellers shouls aswell have a right to leave negative feedback for buyers
most buyers just bid on the merchandise for the heack of it and never pay up fo rthe same mentioning various stupid reasons i think if sch buyers rec negative feedback other sellers get cautious abt such buyers

n y should a neutral be considered negative what sense is that .............. what kind of rating system is this??????????????

comeon ebay.in change the format...it aint right......
Message 22 of 76
latest reply

:_|Very unfair policy
Message 23 of 76
latest reply

balvinder123
Community Member
Hi all in India,
Sellers are against the new feedback system in every country that Ebay operates in. Here in the UK lots of us are against the feedback system as well. We had an idiot here last week who went around buying loads of items from different sellers and then deliberatly leaving them all negatives without even paying for any of items, he had at least 3 different ID's and left one poor seller no less than 30 or so negatives. Lukily complaints were made to Ebay UK and they have now removed the negatives. However certainly highlights how some buyers are seeing Ebay as a joke now and deiberately causing sellers problems. There are very few sellers with 100% feedback left since all the new changes came into force due to the way they are counting the feedbacks. All this and we are less than a month into the new system. Well done Ebay you have done to yourself what others could not 'put a time-bomb under yourself to self-distruct'.
Message 24 of 76
latest reply

khannajewels
Community Member
Hi I am against this policy as well.
Please check the following feedback. All is good but i got neutral. And it has spoiled my % which has been since starting of my baazee/ebay tenure above 99.8%.
Sad System.

Best Wishes
Ambesh

Neutral feedback rating Very nice, finishing is good. Lack description of the Emerald and comes minced
jalma26 ( 144 [Feedback score is 100 to 499] )
09-Jun-2008 06:30
0.55ctw Diamond Emerald Yellow Gold Ring @PayPal (#160236476213) Rs. 7,610.00
Message 25 of 76
latest reply

Count me in

Message 26 of 76
latest reply

I hope his is resolved soon.
Me in as well.
Thanks
Manish
Message 27 of 76
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
I am utterly dissapointed by the new feedback system and have been a Victim too...Result is...my powerseller status is gone forever(atleast for a long long time and that too only if another buyer doesnt make me his Victim of an unfair feedback)!!!!

Please count me in!!!

Regards
Mala
Message 28 of 76
latest reply

My vote against new feedback policy.
Message 29 of 76
latest reply

goadigital
Community Member
25 votes and counting. Are the eBay team even watching this?
Message 30 of 76
latest reply