cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

URGENT NEED FOR STRONG EBAY SELLERS UNION TO FIGHT FOR OUR RIGHTS

REQUEST TO ALL SELLERS AS MANY OF US HAVE EXPERIENCED THAT WE GIVE OUR BEST TO CUSTOMERS BUT STILL THEY END UP GIVING UNJUSTIFIED NEGATIVE RATING AND BECAUSE OF ONE RATING OUR GRAPH GOES DOWN
WHEN WE KNOW IT IS TOTALLY UNJUSTIFIED WE APPROACH EBAY ,EBAY NEVER HELPS US IN ANY MANNER EXCEPT WRITING SORRY EMAILS ALWAYS SHOWS UNFAIR ONESIDED RULES

SELLERS IT IS REALLY HIGH TIME AND WE MUST COME TOGETHER AND FORM A STRONG SELLERS UNION WHERE WE CAN FORCE EBAY TO CHANGE UNJUSTIFIED LAWS
WE HAVE RIGHT TO FIGHT FOR AS WE ARE PAYING BIG MONEY IN FORM OF FEES AND WE ARE IN NO WAY GOING TO GET CURB AGAINST THIS MONOPOLY LAWS WHERE WHEN THEY FEEL YOU ARE WRONG YOU ARE PENALISED AND WHEN WE TELL THEM SEE THIS IS UNFAIR HAPPENING THEY TELL YOU WE KNOW IT IS WRONG BUT CANT HELP YOU BECAUSE LAWS

IN OTHER WORDS WE CAN ALSO SAY THAT SEE YOU HAVE CHARGED US FOR THIS MONTH WE KNOW WE HAVE TO PAY BUT SORRY CANT PAY YOU AS OUR HANDS ARE TIED BECAUSE OF OUR FAMILY RULES
PLEASE READ RULES HERE SORRY

I STRONGLY PUT A OFFER TO FORM A STRONG EBAY SELLERS UNION WHERE WE CAN FIGHT UNANIMOUSLY AGAINST ALL THIS UNJUSTICE
PLEASE COME FORWARD AS WE HAVE TO SAVE OUR FUTURE
AS ONE STICK CAN BE BENDED EASILY BUT TEN TOGHTHER,NEVER
Message 1 of 45
latest reply
44 REPLIES 44

touch_and_shine
Community Member

We need a strong
seller protection program

user posted image

Message 11 of 45
latest reply

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
i have lost a good amount of money on ebay ,since when ebay started i dont remember that when i had earned a profit ,Baazee was 1000 times better ,i wish we could get our baazee back and i am not sure that till when will be my account active ,bcoz someone is behind me ,he is creating bogus accounts and purchasing my products and even rates me negative ,i have recd 8+ such negative ratings in last few days ,so the clock is ticking ,ebay has almost destroyed my business and my reputation which was so had earned by me on baazee ,unfortunately no one listens ,there is a strong need of a seller unioin , ebay does not even take pain to understand the need of sellers ,its the sellers who r paying fees ,that too hefty fees ,to ebay ,still we are considered nothing ,i am really disappointed with their attitude ,wish a site like baazee would come back.
Message 12 of 45
latest reply

cellphonez_in1
Community Member
i had to clear one issue ,it was like ,that the buyer claimed that the product is faulty and was asking a refund and when my account got suspended i was asked to clear the issue then only my account will stand for reinstatement ,so i had no choice i asked the paisapay department to pay Rs 600 back (the product cost) ,and i had not deducted 25% restocking fees also ,,so instaed of refunding rs 600 back ,they refunded the full 800 rs , so the buyer gets the full amount and even has the product ,he has not returned the product back to me till date Thanks to ebay and its ill policy i lost my 800 rs ,+ a negative rating from that fraud buyer + loss of business and reputation on ebay.
Message 13 of 45
latest reply

homesaaz
Community Member
Dear
it is not only feedback but many issues in which ebay staff is unable to answer, there only weapon is lack of communication. if you will ask some query they will answer some thing else. they cant answer any question in a clearway. more over there last weapon is to write us from contact us in help section and then you will get same canned answers with lots of stupid links.
Regards
Homesaaz
Message 14 of 45
latest reply

creative_pursuits
Community Member
Hi EVERYONE...

I AM GLAD TO JOIN YA GANG!!! SELLER PROTECTION IS THE NEED OF THE HOUR!!

THE FEEDBACK MENACE IS TOTALLY DISTURBING AND DEMORALISING. SOME BUYERS BLAME US FOR QUALITY JUST BECAUSE THEY HAVE CHANGED THEIR MINDS ABOUT RECEIVING THE PRODUCT OR THE PERSON TO WHOM THEY WANTED TO GIFT DID NOT LIKE THIER CHOICE!!!!
I GUESS ALL BUYERS HERE ARE MATURE ENOUGH TO READ THE LISTING AND MAKE A SOUND DECISION ABOUT WHAT THEY WANT!!!!

THERE ARE SOME OTHER BUYERS WHO DIRECTLY POST THEIR PROBLEMS AS A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK EVEN WITHOUT GIVING US A CHANCE TO DISCUSS WITH THEM AND SORT OUT THE MATTER.

AND THEN WHEN FINALLY A DISPUTE IS OPENED AND THE MATTERS ARE FINALISED AND THE RATINGS MUTUALLY WITHDRAWN, ONLY THE SCORE GOES UP BUT THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK TEXT REMAINS ON THE EBAY FEEDBACK LIST WHICH CONTINUES TO DO THE DAMAGE!!!!!

NOT TO FORGET THE NUMBER OF SO CALLED BUYERS WHO ENJOY BIDDING AS A PASSTIME!!!!!THESE PPL HAVE TO BE DEALT WITH STRICTLY AS ONLY WE SELLERS KNOW WHAT A PAIN IT IS TO KEEP SENDING REMINDERS,OPEN AN UNPAID DISPUTE FOR THE ITEM AND WAIT FOR DAYS AND FINALLY GET THE CREDIT.

EBAY...ITS TIME U STARTED TREATING BUYERS AND SELLERS ALIKE!!!WHY THIS INJUSTICE TO WE SELLERS WHO WORK SO HARD JUST TO PROVIDE GOOD SERVICES TO YOUR FAVOURITE BUYERS!!!
Message 15 of 45
latest reply

shivam_traders
Community Member
Hi!

I am also with you

Kindly let us know what has to done.

Thank You
Shivam Traders
Message 16 of 45
latest reply

ENOUGH OF TALKING, SOME ONE FROM THESE POSTING TAKE THE LEAD BECOME THE CORDINATOR AND ARRANGE FOR A GET TOGETHER IN MUMBAI AT SOME VENUE (WE WILL POOL THE EXPENSES) AND LET'S MEET AND TALK IT OUT. LONG LIVE BAAZEE, EBAY GO BACK / EBAY LEAVE INDIA !!!!!!
REGARDS TO ALL ANTI EBAY INDIANS.
RAJEEV.
Message 17 of 45
latest reply

meltingfires
Community Member
Friends, Since we all are located in different parts of the country, lets come together and form a group/forum/blog on the net to make a strong association for the sellers interests and rights. I am myself an executive member of a MARKET WELFARE ASSOCIATION and I can help you all by telling you all the policies and rules which will help us.
Please if someone wishes to take the lead or initiative then please stand up.

We need to get together.

Thanks

Pankaj
Message 18 of 45
latest reply

kiraninfotech_in1
Community Member
I too agree with you all.I think we should atleast start our own community forum outside ebay where we can share our experiences & discuss our problems.

Rohit
Kiraninfotech
Message 19 of 45
latest reply

click2shop_in1
Community Member
i am with you guys let me know what is the outcome is.

:-)
Message 20 of 45
latest reply