Turbo lister Problem..............HELP OUT

phoenix_pearls_hyd
Community Member
hi,

i am facing a new kind of problem with turbolister . After Closing, when the next time i open it... it asks me to set up a new turbolister user file.......it happens every time i close and open it........

and i have to restore the databse each time.........

Can anyone help me with this

Durgesh Agarwal
Phoenix pearls
Message 1 of 8
latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

same problem here.
Message 2 of 8
latest reply

There is one more problem in Turbo Lister.

When I am syncronising Active Items of lets say 7 days or 3 days, it starts syncronising the whole 7 days Active + Sold + Unsold which takes a lot of time and bandwidth.

Now When I delete the user file and again create the same user file and then sync. data, it then syncs only the active listings.

I pointed this out to the ebay cc also but no solutions. I was supposed to get a call from some TL expert and still waiting.

Anybody with a solution to the abovew problem, please inform me.
Message 3 of 8
latest reply

sysgoods_india
Community Member
Guys, I can help you if you are interested. I have been using turbolister for long time.

There is a free software called Teamviewer. Install this, so we both can see our computers and it will be easy to figure out the issue.

Let me know.
Message 4 of 8
latest reply

Common on somebody from Turbo Lister Team come to discussion board and resolve the issues with Turbo Lister. Quite many issues.... and no customer support for sellers....
Message 5 of 8
latest reply

sbaptista@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Hi sellfast_1 / phoenix_pearls_hyd

Since TL software actually resides on your PC/laptop we would require a bit more information to diagnose what is exactly happening thru logs to address your issues individually.

STEPS to Report TL Issue

1) Close and Open TL again
2) Once TL is open
Press [ Ctrl + ATL + Shift and L ] All at one go
3) Click OK to the small pop that appears on screen
4) Now DO the actions that you were performing that gave you the Error etc5) Take a few Screen Shots of the Error and the steps if required
6) Close TL
7) Mail the latest log that would be in the TL folder at the location on you PC / laptop
This is the location of log Files for Turbo Lister
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\eBay\Turbo Lister2

TL - Will be the latest log file for the activity you just did. (e-mail us this)
Tl.log.bak1 this is usually the one that was last used in the Last session
Tl.log.bak2 this was the TL session before Tl.log.bak1 and so on…

Mail us the TL log () file at - sbaptista@ebay.com with your seller ID that you are facing the issue after you have tried doing the above steps. Also a few scree shots of the issue you are facing would help too.

Additional Info
-

Hopefull that we should be able to address you issues at the earliest

Regards
Sunil
Message 6 of 8
latest reply

Hi Sunil,

Thanks for being here at the CDB.

As of now my issue of synchronising is resolved and TL is sync'ing only the exact no. of records. This I feel has happened after recieving some program updates.

If I have any other problems with TL, i will shoot an email to you right away. THanks for help.

Regards,
Mustafa (sellfast_1)
Message 7 of 8
latest reply

dsparklezz
Community Member
I have a different problem with Turbo Lister.I usually create a new listing from an existing listing active/ended for similar ones by altering them.I have noticed that for certain auction type listings,I get charged for the listing upgrades even when I am not selecting it in Turbo Lister.For ex: Highlight/Border or any other which I have used in my earier listing, I deselect them as I do not want to use them in my current listing ,but still the fees calculated includes them and when uploaded its reflected on eBay.But in turbo lister it remains as not selected.Anybody has faced the same issue?

Thanks
D'sparklez
Message 8 of 8
latest reply