Powership program queries

Hi,

I am new seller on ebay and wanted to know about powership program, First item I sold on ebay I end up paying 200 rs delivery charges to deliver to chennai. 

1.Is powership charges really less than normal courier charges ?

2. does the fee mentioned on below link is extra fee taken by ebay other than courier charges or it is actuall courier charges and no fee is taken by ebay. I means if my product is 750 gms and price of product is 600 and it  is supposed to be dlivered to chennai. I will get 600 - Final value fee - 49(shipping charege ) ? is this correct ?

below charges will be deducted from my payment or any other charges also

https://deals.ebay.in/powership-rates/ratecard.php

500 to 1000Rs. 29Rs. 40Rs. 43Rs. 49

4. how do I get ebay packing materails if I have to pack using ebay materials ?

5. what are charges for packing materails taken by ebay  ?

Experienced sellers Please help!!!

Thanks

Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

do you need a pan card for it?

Message 11 of 15
latest reply

abdshop
Community Member

Fedex is charging 2 kg to 10k for items of under 100gsm

Our packaging is also of mimimum size as we use our plactic bags still this is going on

no one responding at inlogistics@ebay.com

Online tools of powership is also not working last 5 6 months not a single wrong weifht is corrected not they are doing heights of  putting wrong weight before few months they only puting 500gms to 1 kg now they doing 2kg to 10kg for 100 to 300gms or item weight I have to pay I have to pay more than 2000 rs to bay for selling items on few hunderds check the image bellow

Message 12 of 15
latest reply

now they charging up to 28 kg means up to 3500 rs for 500 grams of item putting wrong weight and no refund stay away from powership

@sanchitgoyal90 wrote:

Hello

Before you sell on ebay you should have an idea about the charges you would have to pay. If you sell a product for Rs 600-

1.) Ebay would charge a comission (around 5%) and you would get only around Rs 570 in your account.

2.) Also you would have to pay a final value fee to ebay when your product is sold. It is from 1-7% depending upon which category you list your product.

Apart from that are the shipping charges. For a product of 750 grams you would have to pay Rs 98 and not Rs 49 as the slab is for 500 grams. For any additional weight you would have to add 500 grams.

Message 13 of 15
latest reply

@abtechshop

TRUE. I TOO CANT AFFORD THE POWERSHIP FEES.Man Embarassed  NOW FEELING SAD

Message 14 of 15
latest reply

Absolutely right,  ridiculous service by powership and ebay doesnt care for us

Message 15 of 15
latest reply