PowerSeller Meet - Mumbai

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear PowerSellers,

We would like to thank all the Mumbai PowerSellers, who took time out yesterday, to attend the first “Exclusive PowerSeller meet” held at the Orchid Hotel, and made it a big success.

At the event we had Mr. Rajan Mehra – Country Manager eBay Motors, Ambareesh Murty – Director Category Management, Abe Thomas – Director Internet Marketing along with other Senior Management from eBay.

The key area’s discussed included:

- eBay’s Business Performance
- Worldwide & domestic industry (e-commerce) trends
- Knowledge share – Optimize Natural search
- New PowerSeller Program & key initiatives

The photographs of the Mumbai PowerSeller Meet will be uploaded soon on the eBay.in site.

We are also conducting the “PowerSeller Exclusive meet” for our Delhi PowerSellers on 2nd Sept at Taj Mahal Hotel, Mansingh Road.

We look forward to meeting our PowerSellers from Delhi this Saturday.

There are more Exclusive PowerSeller Meets planned in Q4, details of which will be shared with PowerSellers.

Once again, thanks a lot for participating & making this event a big success.

Regards,
PowerSeller Team
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

superstores_tech
Community Member
Hi Preeti it was great being there at the meet.

And the response from the TSAM team was amazing as i received a call from Ritu promptly next morning without myself having to contact ebay abt my account.

Some good issues were discussed and i shall post my detailed review and analysis on the points discussed by MR Thomas and others.

It was great to meet so many fellow sellers. Its not everyday that we get to see each other. Myself and Atul (atulnc1) really enjoyed being there.
I am waiting for the photos to be uploaded as the Pics taken form my camera didnt come as expected due to some faulty setting.

Best of luck for the Powersellers meet in Delhi.

Regards Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Superstores_Tech

Ankur Agarwal
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

snrama
Community Member
Hi,

Really nice to hear. Best of luck for Powersellers of Delhi. I hope it will come to Bangalore soon!

Awaiting to see the pictures. ---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
---------------
With Regards,
Navaneeth (snrama) 😉
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

blowout.dealz
Community Member
Hi,

We are awaiting to see the photographs of the PowerSeller meet, can you please provide us the link to the same.

Regards,

Deepak M.
Blowout.Dealz
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

sreelakshmitraders
Community Member
Hi sapana,

Any chances of conducting a power seller meet in chennai?

Regards,

L.Pethachi
Sreelakshmi Traders
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

preetim@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Blowout.Dealz,

You can read more about the PowerSeller Meets held in Mumbai and Delhi and view the photographs at the following link.

http://pages.ebay.in/promotion/psmeet.html

I hope you like the photographs.
Regards,
Preeti

Regards,
Preeti
Message 6 of 6
latest reply