Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

eBay Listing problem - I cannot list or delete multiple items togather !!!

Dear Sellers, I have a strange problem in my account. eBay Listing problem - I cannot list or delete multiple items togather !!! I have to list one by one, it works. Any reply from others ? eBay can you please help me as well. :( Thanks and regards, ...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa Pay

Having Problem with Paisapay and its been more then a month that my 3rd Oct cycle payment from paisapay has been lost because of courier person on 27th Oct i recived mail from Paisapay that within 8-9 days they will send me a new DD for the same, as ...

PaisaPay not paying the money

Hi everyone, i have sold a camera and shipped it to the customer. The customer has promptly paid the money via PaisaPay. PaisaPay still has not dispatched the money. When i check in my ebay paisapay account they say they have dispatched the money on ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Unporfessional -Paise pay not sending duly Approved Payments Beware Sellers

What is happening with eBay ???????? I received a payment confirmation (as under) and my a/c in paise pay was also showed a credit balance for item with following details on 30/10/06 item no 250042653836, title - cute teddy with love card paise pay i...

Seller of the Month - Where to find ? Unfair treatments for new sellers !!!

Dear eBay, Some time back, everyone can see Seller of the month in some of the pages, it used to be shown as buttons. Right now i dont see them at all. Also what is the expected performance to get seller of the month status ? Right now there are sell...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Drop Shippers

I live in the UK and would like to find drop shippers in India.New exciting products of interest Can anyone help please. Thankyou for reading this

Response to Question about Item - Message information required improvement

Dear eBay, When we reply to a message to buyer or just a answer to a eBay memeber, we have an option to get a copy of the mail. This is great facility when when you go and see all the replies. Unfortunately there is no way we can find to whom the mes...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

PowerSeller Meet - Mumbai

Dear PowerSellers, We would like to thank all the Mumbai PowerSellers, who took time out yesterday, to attend the first “Exclusive PowerSeller meet” held at the Orchid Hotel, and made it a big success. At the event we had Mr. Rajan Mehra – Country Ma...

Blocking buyers options need improvement

Hi eBay, Block buyers who does not meet criteria works perfect, thanks to eBay !!! I am using buyer requirements option extensively. I have blocked all the buyers having feedback score less than 0, or with feedback score 0 those who did not verified ...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Selling Ebooks on Ebay :: Lets help each other

Dear All, All of us who are selling ebooks can help each other to by sharing tips and ideas. Let me go ahead and share a fact: If you are selling ebooks then it means that you do not have to physically ship a product , this way you can deliver the pr...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.