Paypal unvarified Buyer....

jaipur_mart
Community Member
A paypal unverified buyer from spain asking to ship the goods (worth USD 350)to the address other than her paypal or ebay address given.

Pls advise.

Thanks and Regards
Ramkrishan
Message 1 of 7
latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

anchanting_kolors
Community Member
Hi Jaipur_Mart,

Well just saw your this post and wish to ask if you have resolved this issue ?

Or if not, then let us simply point out that you can request the customer to add this address in their paypal or rather in their Ebay Address, so a specific email with the change in address request from the buyer's side can be recieved from you in your Ebay Messages. So then this can be kept in your handy reference to proove that ONLY after the customer's VALID request, you have shipped to his OTHER SPAIN address. You can have lot of GENUINE customers actually making such requests, so there is nothing wrong, do not forget to check the Customer's EBAY PROFILE and feedback score.

One last thing, Customers or users of PayPal, OUtside US are generally NOT Verified untill they have a lot of Paypal Score and Payments made or recieved...so that is NOT SO MUCH a problem.

Check these little details and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hope this helps.

- The Cyberwiz
Anchanting_Kolors
Message 2 of 7
latest reply

anchanting_kolors
Community Member
Hi Jaipur_Mart,

Well just saw your this post and wish to ask if you have resolved this issue ?

Or if not, then let us simply point out that you can request the customer to add this address in their paypal or rather in their Ebay Address, so a specific email with the change in address request from the buyer's side can be recieved from you in your Ebay Messages. So then this can be kept in your handy reference to proove that ONLY after the customer's VALID request, you have shipped to his OTHER SPAIN address. You can have lot of GENUINE customers actually making such requests, so there is nothing wrong, do not forget to check the Customer's EBAY PROFILE and feedback score.

One last thing, Customers or users of PayPal, OUtside US are generally NOT Verified untill they have a lot of Paypal Score and Payments made or recieved...so that is NOT SO MUCH a problem.

Check these little details and let us know if you need any further assistance.

Hope this helps.
Message 3 of 7
latest reply

Hello,

Buyer unverified and also asking to deliver to address different than her paypal ebay address given, there is 80% chance of fraud in this case.Please be very careful you may get a chargeback after the product is delivered.

Please read paypal's chargeback policy for unverified id's.
Ask the buyer to verify its id as it can be verified easily with credit card for non USA customers easily.

Regards
Rajesh Parekh
Message 4 of 7
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Hi,
Thanks a lot anchanting_colors and princesswalkeshwar_in1.
I asked buyer to add the address either to her ebay profile or paypal address, but she refused to do that saying that this is her friends address and that is also regd with ebay with that address , So I cant add it to my profile.
The present position is , I have shipped the goods to her & she got them on 31st march but not yet got any Msg or FB .
Only proof I have is her mails recd through ebay , requesting to ship the goods to other address.
BTW her FB is jst 14.
Now I hv left everything on god.
Lets c what she do??

Regards
Ram Krishan
Message 5 of 7
latest reply

Please do inform if in case you receive a chargeback or else. In future if possible try to deal with verified buyers only. As paypal is different from paisepay.
Message 6 of 7
latest reply

jaipur_mart
Community Member
Thanks a lot Rajesh. I'll keep on updating this issue here.
Regards
Ram krishan
Message 7 of 7
latest reply