PaisaPay's Pathetic Service

I listed one item on ebay.in thinking that it would be easy to deal in PaisaPay due to the issue between RBI and PayPal.

I wanted to give refund via PaisaPay and I was shocked at the extremely poor knowledge of the customer service representative.

She didn't know anything. She repeated my concern 3 times like a dumb parrot. She asked the item number 3 times and couldn't give any answer to a simple question as "How can I give refund to my customer via PaisaPay"?

Can someone please inform me how to send a refund via PaisaPay. I am really shocked by the way PaisaPay operates in India. The customer service representative didn't only lack knowledge but she had very very poor soft skills. She treated me like a criminal.
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

PaisaPay's Pathetic Service

lets_fight_for_right
Community Member
Hi, Don't ship the Item and PaisaPay would automatically refund the Buyer after 7 days. In case you want to refund after the shipping Timelines then ask your Buyer to initiate Item not received. If you want to refund after these Timelines of shipping and receipt are over then ask PaisaPay to refund through Contact Us Form. There is no provision for refunding the amount immediately before 7 days period although there is a REFUND ITEM button on the Sold with PaisaPay Page which expedites the process.
Message 2 of 2
latest reply