PaisaPay Fraud- Help Required

offer.xclusive
Community Member
Hi,

Item no. 320230601281 was one of my first ever real PaisaPay transactions. The buyer was the highest bidder and paid via CreditCard immediately.

The buyer requested me to send it to a different address and I obliged, having no Idea that this was against eBay policies. The item was shipped by the 4th of April, and confirmed Recieved by the buyer. Payment was passed on to my bank account.

Now, on 25th April, I recieve an Email from eBay that my amount was chargedback. I had never heard of this before, so I read the whole set of Paisapay rules and policies, and understood that this may be CC fraud by the buyer.

But it has been so long! Ebay asks for a POD copy, but I dont have one. All I have is the original courier Delivery Challan/Consignment No. and the buyers provided address.

The replies from Ebay executives have worried me. What do I do ? Can I launch a legal complaint ?

Any help is greatly appreciated, especially from Ebay staff.

PaisaPay ID- 21671978349

Regards,
offer.xclusive
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

seemz92
Community Member
I completely agree with stamp_deal !

eBay always supports the BUYERS !

eBay was never ever for the SELLERS !

They just keep us assuring that we will do this, we will do that. But they keep our stones unturned.

Additionally, new sellers and upcoming sellers are constantly under a microscope.

eBay should really improvize. They consider all their sellers as ........ !
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

offer.xclusive
Community Member
eBay staff have now refused to accept the courier challan, Leaving me completely lost.
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

seemz92
Community Member
Hi offer.xclusive !

As said, eBay is NEVER EVER for the SELLERS.

They just care for the BUYERS. Even if they conn us or perform a fraudent activity with us.

eBay thinks that JUST THE SELLERS commit fraud.

They are just concerned with business, they get money, they are happy !

Infact, now-a-days they have started attracting buyers by sending discount coupons to each and every buyer on eBay, promoting Paisapay, which is really a serious issue for us sellers !
Message 13 of 16
latest reply

offer.xclusive
Community Member
Most of my eBay transactionswere carried through by Cheques/DD's and I never had problems (what would one expect?). Though this is a late and inconvenient way of payment, I would still prefer them much over PaisaPay, from a sellers point of view.

@seemz92: You may have been harsh there. It's the sellers who pay eBay not the buyers. I have had no serious complaint against eBay ever, from my 3 years buying and selling. With regard to the discount coupons, I think it's a great idea, and Im inclined to think that all sellers agree. The more the buyers the better our sales right ? (and perhaps, more fraudulent activity as well :-))
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

rajjgo
Community Member
Dear offer.xclusive !

Hope you have been going through the new updates on eBay. seemz92 is correct, eBay was never for the sellers. They just think of the buyers. That is 101% TRUE !
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

siraki610
Community Member
The set of 2 sony watches displayed in the advt. were quite different from the ones despatched.

As its sounds breach of ethics contract viz. showing ones and sending different one.

As I am also placed in chennai, I would like to know if I could collect the ones displayed originally in exchange of ones despatched to us.
Message 16 of 16
latest reply