cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Paisa pay account - awaiting confirmation from Buyer

sangh2biz
Community Member
Dear Friends,
I recently sold an item to a new buyer through Paisa Pay but the buyer have not still confirm the receipt of the article. The buyer confirm me about the receipt of the goods when I contacted by phone but not in paisa pay account and even he had not given any feedback. I contact several times to remind him but in vain. Please help me "as Paisa pay account is still showing - awaiting receiving confirmation". Can any one tell me how Ebay will deal in this situation.
Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Dear Ebayer,
In your case, nothing to worry about.You have to only wait for 5days after the delivery deadline is over.If your buyer still don't respond,Ebay will automatically treat your case
as item received and paisapay will send you the payment. This is great faviour done to us(sellers) by Ebay.
Regards,
netbizonline
Message 2 of 4
latest reply

shoppersden12
Community Member
But what about the feedback?
if the buyer does not leave the feedback at all.what does ebay do?
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

We all are hoping for automatic positive feedback after 30 days if buyer do not leave feedback.

:-) 🙂

eBay Game changers... Come on...

This also give some relief to seller credibility and also a shock to fraud buyer who asks for INSTANT refund+item after 30 days and threats sellers for the -VE feedback.

Regards

SmartPhoneForEver
Message 4 of 4
latest reply