Online Workshop on Site changes on 1st Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

During the past few days we have received many cafe posts from our users. many posts have raised queries regarding the upcoming site changes effective from 1st February.

We are aware about your concerns on those changes and want to address them on a common platform. To do the same we are holding an Online Workshop on 28th January 2005.

In the workshop Baazee staff members will be present for one hour to answer all your queries LIVE!
In order to give in your suggestions, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 28th January at 3 o clock.

To know more about the site changes, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html

See you on 28th at 3 o clock!

Warm Regards
Baazee Team
Message 1 of 73
latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi PPJewellers,

Apologies for not replying to your post earlier. Yes, you are right. It will not be easy to recover the surcharge from buyers if they are using Auctions. However, as you must be aware, we have reduced the transaction fees in your category from 10 % to 5 %.

Regards,
Sanjay
Message 51 of 73
latest reply

patelsanket
Community Member
I have Place Listing on Bazee.My Item Id is 28494096
I have Sucessfully SEll 8 item on bazee within 2 days.and i have already shipped all these items to buyer.Each item price is 200Rs.than on the 3 rd day of listing bazee remove my item.and tell me it is pirated.

SO now tell me what can i do .these is your mistake.and you remove after 3 days.

SO What Do you Mean?

X-( Sanket Patel
Sanket Patel
Message 52 of 73
latest reply

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Hi Junkies,
As mentioned earlier, this workshop is mainly for addressing the concerns of the community on 1st Feb changes.
I will request you to forward your query to commuitywatch@baazee.com.

Thanks
Sapana
Message 53 of 73
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi HomeAndSecurity,

Thank you for your feedback. Yes, I accept that it would have been better to roll out some of these changes after we launched the new tools. But we had to make some of these changes now, to make our site compatible with eBay.

We hope our users will understand, and give us their support and co-operation.

Regards,
Sanjay
Message 54 of 73
latest reply

Sir,
You have reduced the transaction fee on jewellery to 10% to 5%. But I sell my product in Auction in Home category. in which you have decreased the transaction fee, why this partialty.

Shabbir
Message 55 of 73
latest reply

you have not decreased the fee in Home category.
Message 56 of 73
latest reply

ppjewellers_in1
Community Member
you are correct that the fees has been reduced but if you consider the gold items the fees has increased form 3% to 5 % and most of the jewellery items are more than 5 K so we will not be getting much benifit out of it cause it will be charge 5% upto 5k then 2.5 % and if the fees is reduced we should be getting the benifit. what your reply meanse that we have redused the charges at one and covering it up form the other.
Message 57 of 73
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi twinkle_star,

We have reduced the transaction fees for Home from 8 % to 5 %. The idea was to have a standardised slab based fee structure across categories.

Regards,
Sanjay
Message 58 of 73
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi PPJewellers,

The fee will be 5 % for the first Rs. 4,000, and 2.5 % for the balance amount. So, if your item sells for Rs. 5,000, you will pay us Rs. (4000 * 5% + 1000 * 2.5%). This works out to Rs. 225. In the current system, you would have paid us Rs. 500. I accept that if it was a gold item, you would have paid us lesser at Rs. 5,000.

Regards,
Sanjay
Message 59 of 73
latest reply

This cc and obt of 4% and 2% surcharge will be effective from 1/2/05 . Will this be effective for all the sale which we have done in Jan. 05.i.e a buyer has bid in Jan and he makes the payment in Feb.Then?

Shabbir
Message 60 of 73
latest reply