Online Workshop on Site changes on 1st Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

During the past few days we have received many cafe posts from our users. many posts have raised queries regarding the upcoming site changes effective from 1st February.

We are aware about your concerns on those changes and want to address them on a common platform. To do the same we are holding an Online Workshop on 28th January 2005.

In the workshop Baazee staff members will be present for one hour to answer all your queries LIVE!
In order to give in your suggestions, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 28th January at 3 o clock.

To know more about the site changes, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html

See you on 28th at 3 o clock!

Warm Regards
Baazee Team
Message 1 of 73
latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi indishop,

We understand your concerns regarding Multiple Quantity Auctions. As we have mentioned before, this feature will be beneficial for buyers. I am sure you will agree that buyers will finally pay the price that they feel is right for the item. Yes, I accept that you will have to reduce the number of items that you offer in each auction.

Regards,
Sanjay
Message 41 of 73
latest reply

patelsanket
Community Member
I am still waiting for your Reply.?????????? Sanket Patel
Sanket Patel
Message 42 of 73
latest reply

indishop_in1
Community Member
dear sir

u have not explained the following issue

the most and important point in this is

The buyers will not have the facility to put an auto bid on a multi quantity auction.

this means if a seller wants to sell a product worth 800 Rs. in auction with 5 quantuty

he will need atlist 300 people should bid on that product, has it happened ant time on baazee till date? you dont even get 300 visitors for popup listing product forget about getting 300 bids, in addition pay baazee the listing fees of Rs 450/- great!!!!!

Hey baazee first understand your limitaions ,baazee is not ebay..ebay has lakhs of visitors and bidders here u have not even 1 percent of there register users and you are trying to make rules of ebay for baazee?????

99 percent of the sellers use multiple quanity to sell there products without that no seller can survive on baazee, with single quantity auction and with a fees of Rs 300/- for one quantity ,can any body?
Message 43 of 73
latest reply

varmasanjay
Community Member
Hi HI_TECHPOWER,

Yes, removal of prompts will result in sellers having to make multiple listings. I have mentioned this in my earlier detailed post regarding Prompts.

Regards,
Sanjay
Message 44 of 73
latest reply

indishop_in1
Community Member
dear sir

The buyers will not have the facility to put an auto bid on a multi quantity auction.

this means if a seller wants to sell a product worth 800 Rs. in auction with 5 quantuty

he will need atlist 300 people should bid on that product, has it happened ant time on baazee till date? you dont even get 300 visitors for popup listing product forget about getting 300 bids, in addition pay baazee the listing fees of Rs 450/- great!!!!!

Hey baazee first understand your limitaions ,baazee is not ebay..ebay has lakhs of visitors and bidders here u have not even 1 percent of there register users and you are trying to make rules of ebay for baazee?????

99 percent of the sellers use multiple quanity to sell there products without that no seller can survive on baazee, with single quantity auction and with a fees of Rs 300/- for one quantity ,can any body?
Message 45 of 73
latest reply

indishop_in1
Community Member
dear sir

Message 46 of 73
latest reply

ppjewellers_in1
Community Member
hello varmasanjay

can you please answer my second query for paisapay charges
Message 47 of 73
latest reply

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Hi PPJewellers,
Sanjay is furiously typing in the replies to queries received by our users. I will request you to have some patience. We are trying our best to reply as many queries as possible on this forum.

Regards
Sapana
Message 48 of 73
latest reply

statuseyecare1
Community Member
thankx for answering. still i would like to point out that promoting "buy it now for multiple items "will help all three parties baazee, buyers and sellers. atleast there is some security against that of auction. I have gone through the thread for fake buyers but it wont be fullproff system on the other hand , in buy now there will be assurence of genuine buyers who wish to pay immidiately.
also sellers will be happy giving your high special listing fees once they see rise in their sales.
please do comment on this.
Message 49 of 73
latest reply

homeandsecurity
Community Member
Hi,

Would it not make sense to implement the changes suggested after having introduced the new tools you intend to relese in forthcoming months. It is very hard for sellers to keep up with frequent changes.
Message 50 of 73
latest reply