Online Workshop on Site changes on 1st Feb

sapanagupta_in1
Community Member
Dear Users,

During the past few days we have received many cafe posts from our users. many posts have raised queries regarding the upcoming site changes effective from 1st February.

We are aware about your concerns on those changes and want to address them on a common platform. To do the same we are holding an Online Workshop on 28th January 2005.

In the workshop Baazee staff members will be present for one hour to answer all your queries LIVE!
In order to give in your suggestions, or to know what others think about this issue or just to say hello, do log on to the Baazee cafe on 28th January at 3 o clock.

To know more about the site changes, please visit:
http://www.baazee.com/static/BaazeeUpdate.html

See you on 28th at 3 o clock!

Warm Regards
Baazee Team
Message 1 of 73
latest reply
72 REPLIES 72

singaporemall_in1
Community Member
This is to Inform that we'll not be offering Credit card Services to the Buyers if we've to Pay 4% from our Pocket...Buyers are fully aware that Credit card Charges are there..they also get 2% Back in the form of Points with some Credit cards like ABN AMRO etc...We cannot take this additional burden which is forced upon us...If you've so much concern for Buyers..then you should reduce your Surcharge from 4% to 2%...

Singapore Mall
Message 71 of 73
latest reply

the_mall_in1
Community Member

Absolutely, Baazee has just removed all the systems that were different from eBay (even though they were very useful) without getting all the good systems practiced on eBay. This has created major problems for all sellers.

Maybe its the people at eBay who are forcing Baazee to change all the systems to make Baazee an exact copy of eBay! But doing it in such a irresponsible, pathetic and unplanned way is not all good for a site of eBay's stature. They seem to be in no mood to hear anything from their Indian Management/Employees, especially after the MMS issue, and just order them to strictly follow whatever they say. X-( So bad an unthoughtful of them!

I can just hope that this chaos ends at the earliest and we can have all the so called "Best Practices" of eBay on Baazee ASAP. :_| Infact, I personally feel many of Baazee's practices were BETTER than ebay's "best" practices. :^O Take for example the Privilage buyers club, Hot selling, 1 paisa stock clearance, etc. which helped the buyers a lot and everyone loved them (hope they stay!). Then, there was auto-relist faciltiy which saved sellers a lot of time, priority EL for selling low value items with some ELs, multiple quantity listings with secondary category facility, lower featured listing charges which not only gave more sales to sellers but also more EL fees and commission to baazee, and many other such features.

The sellers are unhappy can be proven with a look at the cafe threads, and the loss for baazee can easily be proven by small example... just hava a look at the Featured items page on baazee, 15 days ago there were over 800 item with featured listing, today there are less than 200!!! So a loss of approx Rs.50000 per week for baazee!!! 😮 Ans that is even after accounting for the increase in the Featured EL fees (Old: 800 x 100 = 80000. New: 200 x 150 = 30000. Net Loss = 50000)

So can eBay answer where is Baazee heading now? How long can eBay's Indian Operations bear such losses created due to mistakes(so called decisions!) made by some people sitting in the US who donot, and just refuse to understand their Indian counterparts and the Indian market? ?:| :_|

I just sincerely hope that the people at eBay get back their heads stable on their shoulders, and see to it that baazee really turns into a great site that it was on the path of becoming(before they came in and took it off path). And yes... not to forget... solve all the woes of so many sellers complaining about hundreds of things that are going wrong on Baazee, and inturn be happier as they can get the highest returns on their investments in Baazee.

Good Luck eBay.
Message 72 of 73
latest reply

poddaashis
Community Member
I want to sell semi precious stone jewellery from ebay to international market from India Delhi but I don't know what is the cheapest way to the shipping and what is the export procedure because I the Silver jewellers need to certified by Indian gem and jewellery counsel but how can be possible for one piece be certified from that for silver jewellery 1pc , people shipped through airmail its very cheap , can you please guide me shipping custome n gem n jewelery council etc
Message 73 of 73
latest reply