cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Newbie to Ebay wants to know abt Seller protection

sunagri
Community Member
Hi

I am a marketing exec for a biotech company in Gujarat. I was looking for new ways to sell online, and thought of recommending Ebay to my company. Unfortunately, after going through the posts in the seller forum, I'm not sure thats a good idea. Can someone tell me a little bit about the process of selling and risks associated with ebay? some q's:
What are the best companies to use when shipping an item such as bottles of liquid?

When a seller has posted an item and payment not yet received by paisa pay, what if the customer does not indicate to paisa pay that he has received the product? Does the seller not get any money till he does?

What are the ebay charges for each transaction? How are they calculated?

How does one contact customer care at ebay?
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

Newbie to Ebay wants to know abt Seller protection

kavya02sha
Community Member
HI ALL,

PLEASE DON'T USE EBAY FOR BUYING PRODUCTS, I AM A CUSTOMER OF EBAY BOUGHT PRODUCTS THROUGH EBAY SO FAR.

ON DIWALI I PURCHASE A TRANSCEND MP3 PLAYER FROM EBAY, THIS PRODUCT HAS "PENDRIVE" FREE FOR DIWALI DEALS.

I GOT THE TRANSCEND MP3 PLAYER BUT NOT THE DIWALI PENDRIVE THEY TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL BE SENDING SEPARATELY, BUT THEY SEND THE EMPTY PACKAGE TO ME WITH NO PENDRIVE ON IT.

WHEN I SEND MAIL TO THEM THEY ARE NOT RESPONDING TO THE MAIL.

SO FAR THEY DIDT RESPONDED TO ME RELATED TO THIS ISSUE.

SHAJI
Message 2 of 2
latest reply