Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

This is serious matter.....Seller not at fault

The case is buyer(very new buyer, less than 1 month) filed for "ebay guarantee" and ebay has not resolved his issue and the buyer is now threatening to take me, the seller to consumer court for not refunding his money, how do you like that ??. Tell m...

Paisa Pay COD -- Nightmare :(

Hi All I would like to tell you something - when I asked for my paisa pay cod payment -- I came to know that I should get in touch with Srinivas and when I contacted Srinivas - I got out of office mail and in his place I can contact Huzzaffa Khokhar ...

EBAY COMPLETELY HOPELESS NOW A DAYS..

Hi freinds, Now here is one seller who completly sells piratated games dvds here.http://myworld.ebay.in/coolindianseller/. i also wanted to start selling orignal games dvd on ebay,but after seeing this the orignal dvd which cost 1000 rs, he is sellin...

Newbie to Ebay wants to know abt Seller protection

Hi I am a marketing exec for a biotech company in Gujarat. I was looking for new ways to sell online, and thought of recommending Ebay to my company. Unfortunately, after going through the posts in the seller forum, I'm not sure thats a good idea. Ca...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisa pay COD ???????????

hello, I plan to stop using Cash on delivery, as ebay is not organising it well, our remittance is held for more than 45 days and still no sign of it, then we have to waste time by running after these people , just to get updates. still no sign of re...

Unfair suspension of sellers paisapay a/c with no valid reason

Hi people, I am a new user to the ebay system as a seller and after sending the item to the buyer who confirmed recieval of the same and all was ok from both buyer and seller end paisapay advsd they would remit my money on 19th april at 12 noon and i...

BUYER REFUSED TO PAY CUSTOM DUTY PLEASE HELP

Dear friends, I need to know how do i complain a buyer to whom i sent parcel in remote area of chille by tnt couriers paying 2800 Rs shipping cost the buyer at the time of delivery refused to pay custom duty opened dispute in paypal esclated dispute ...

Rate Limit / Bandwidth error in Picasa Image Hosting

Recently google has implemented a hidden bandwidth limitation on its free picassa service, Because of this the embedded images on item description done via hosting on picasa servers might not be visible many a time. The following error will be shown ...

Is Live Chat Allowed to be added in Ebay Listing,pls Let me know

I will like to know whether it is allowed to put live chat in our ebay listing,so that we can chat with our ebay item visitors and clear there douts if any, pls let me does ebay allow live chat,and with limitation i will appreciate a response from eb...

IITF'2008 : SHOULD EBAY INDIA BE THERE ??

Hi all ! as everyone knows that nowadays sales are getting down rapidly on ebay india. Ebay should spend on advertisement. dont ' you think that ebay should participate in Trade Fair such as INDIA INTERNATIONAL TRADE FAIR'2008 (IITF'2008) which will ...

PICKUP & DELIVERY by Ebay India itself !!

Hi everybody Don't you think it will be better if ebay starts pickup & delivery system for the items which are sold through ebay ? this way there will be no item loss during Transportation. Shipping charges to be decided by ebay india and to be charg...

Seller copying pictures & description, eBay c.c not taking actions

Dear sellers, a seller with different ebay id 'healthcare.in' & 'allindiaonline' has been copying my pictures & descriptions from my listings. I have write a message to him to remove the those pictures owned by me. but he is irresponsibly answering t...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.