cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mr. Anil Shenoy, Ms Seema please advice what to do.........

Mr. Anil Shenoy, Ms Seema,

Please advice what I should do if I want to speak to someone regarding paisapay refund penalty deducted.
The deduction is completely wrong and I have already written about this matter to paisapay but sorry to say your staff is also challenged as they cannot understand emails written in simple English.
I need to talk to someone as I have to explain a lot. Please urgently advice whom should I contact.
StopandShop
Message 1 of 19
latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

Dear rajelectroniks,

We would have someone from our PaisaPay team call you to address your concerns.

Regards,
Seema
Message 2 of 19
latest reply

car-decorater
Community Member
Mr.anil / seema ji-Pl. Cancel my PP Refund Penalty as its 100 % unethical--its Urgent-Pl. Cooperate-also PL.increase my selling Limit as it shows Dollar Limit exceed-i never have Nor will use PayPal..pl. aDvice-Rgds-Vnet Chopra-Car-Decorater-9810556687
Message 3 of 19
latest reply

car-decorater
Community Member
Mr.anil / seema ji-Pl. Cancel my PP Refund Penalty as its 100 % unethical--its Urgent-Pl. Cooperate-also PL.increase my selling Limit as it shows Dollar Limit exceed-i never have Nor will use PayPal..pl. aDvice-Rgds-Vnet Chopra-Car-Decorater-9810556687
Message 4 of 19
latest reply

Thank you for your reply Seemaji, will keep you updated here with the progress of this case.

Too much time is wasted in this senseless exercise since the introduction of this refund penalty policy.

Let Paisapay introduce in the SYI form the exclusion list of Indian states where seller does not ship so that this problem will not arise at all, it is not all difficult to do it.
StopandShop
Message 5 of 19
latest reply

Nobody has got in touch with me today.......13-10-2011.
StopandShop
Message 6 of 19
latest reply

Nobody from paisapay team has called me today.......14-10-2011. *****************
StopandShop
Message 7 of 19
latest reply

Hello Rajeev,

Atleast its great to see that they have atleast responded to your post on this forum. Because we have posted many things on forum & till date no response from them. You are lucky I think....

Thanks
Vilas
Message 8 of 19
latest reply

Nobody from paisapay team has called on....15-OCT-2011.

Nobody from paisapay team has called on....16-OCT-2011.
StopandShop
Message 9 of 19
latest reply

Seemaji, Nobody has called back till today and nobody is reply to my emails, a copy of all emails is also been sent to you but you are also not replying to any emails.

Why is Paisapay team is just hiding its face and not calling me so that I can explain matters to them. Paisapay has stooped very low for the 2nd time just to make money and they are applying refund penalty arbitrarily just to suit their own needs. This is ethically very wrong and is not expected of ebay.

Please have someone call me today.
StopandShop
Message 10 of 19
latest reply