Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

New users bid but dont buy!!

I dont know what to do with new buyers . I wish Ebay would send them a message after registration that bidding and not buying is not allowed and they would be given unpaid item strikes. They create an account, BID on several items and vanish . Seller...

eBay new address

Hi, I came to know from Mr. Elvis that eBay will shift from 7/11/2011 to: eBay India Private Limited 14th Floor, North Block, R-Tech Park, Western Express Highway, Goregaon East Mumbai: 400063 I am posting this for all community members' knowledge. T...

Overriding Payment advice?

On the one hand Paisa-Pay/eBay has a "Marketing Tip" that says: Use good judgment when accepting cheques or Demand Drafts as payment for high value items. Before shipping the items, check with your bank to ensure that the payment method is valid, and...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Seller remittance for Thursday (20 Oct 2011 ) not received .!

Hi, This thursday (i.e on 20 oct 2011 ) i didn't receive any mail about remittance . Today when i logged into my account , the account balance tab still shows : Next remittance ( due on 20/10/2011 ) : Rs 7000 Today is 22 oct , but the remittance stil...

Mr. Anil Shenoy, Ms Seema please advice what to do.........

Mr. Anil Shenoy, Ms Seema, Please advice what I should do if I want to speak to someone regarding paisapay refund penalty deducted. The deduction is completely wrong and I have already written about this matter to paisapay but sorry to say your staff...

HAPPY DIWALI TO ALL

May be I m one of those guyz who have forgotten the essence of Diwali, May be I m one of those guys who just remembers the joys n maddness of Diwali when I was a kid, May be .. I m one of those who smiles by seeing everyone smiling, May be.. I am one...

REGARDING AUTOMATIC POSITIVE FEEDBACK LEAVING FROM EBAY.

Dear All Seller of ebay, Greetings from me.Today I am here to discuss about automatic positive feedback leaving by ebay on behalf of Buyers.As we all seller knows that what is importance of feedback in ebay, but buyer does not or they don't have any ...

Handling Time Doubt

I have selected 5 "Business" days as handling time but it seems Ebay is counting even Saturday and Sunday as "Business" Days. According to http://pages.ebay.in/help/buy/contextual/domestic-handling-time.html, Saturday and Sunday are not business days...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to Change the Payment Method?

hello my name is jishnu and i'm pretty new on ebay. i won an auction and had to pay a sum of XXXX .So when i went forward for the payment, in payment method i clicked on "others" instead of paying with the credit card (cause i don't have a credit car...

Charged 20,000 Unfairly

Hi, I have been charged 20,000 unfairly by ebay. I trust ebay is a good and a genuine company, but at the end I have charged unfairly and there is no support from ebay what so ever. I received a call from ebay and they told me I should open a shop as...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Best Courier Service For Goa ?

Hi ... I need to ship a Hard Disk Drive to Goa From New delhi....Could anyone help me with the courier company that is most reliable and suitable for Goa..Thanks in advance.

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.