cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Most Negligent Grievance Department on Earth - eBay grievance - Check here.. Proof..

I mentioned here MOST NEGLIGENT DEPARTMENT ON EARTH EBAY grievance team.

NOT blindly. I have proof. Check it.

Date of order by Customer is 25th Sept, 2017 and today is 26th Oct, 2017

So I am writing to you after a month.

And after delivery already 2 weeks completed.

After complaints too. 2 weeks

I lodge a complaint with eBay Seller support through email. Through calls and chats.

No result.

I contacted eBay powership both from phone support and email. 

But if you see their response YOU will get SHOCKED!!!

Yes that's true.

What is the issue?

Customer place order. Item shipped immediately by seller through eBay powership and Bluedart ( India's number one courier) delivers the parcel to the buyer.

After order is delivered due to their system issue, item shipped status goes to white instead of Green.

And immediately I contacted both eBay team and Bluedart.

After checking they confirmed ( Bluedart higher staff) parcel deliver to the buyer but, due to technical issue it is not showing.

So contacted again eBay team and they send this response.

Thank you for contacting EBay. My name is Ashwini Kakade, and I am from the Logistics Customer Support.

As this shipment is not delivered  to the buyer hence it is marked as RTO and it will return back to you.
While it will take 7-8 working days to reach the product back to you. )

This is the response of eBay team.

I immediately alerted this message to eBay.
Also lodged a written complaint with eBay Grievance.

But,even on 2nd week, no resolution.

If seller do not check issue. SELLER loose the total money of sale, shipping and everything. 
So this can also be termed as FRAUD From eBay.

But what surprise me as small seller is. Even after complaining many times with many people and grievance team. Issue is not resolved. Where seller spent literally 3-4 hours on this issue. So here TIME is very important. Time is money.

I openly challenge eBay India CEO and their higher staff. Give me an opportunity to work as power manager in your company. I will show you. How issue can be stopped.

Even if anything occurs like this. I have strong plans to resolve that instantly within minutes as soon as it is reported.

But I am hundred percent sure, they cannot give me this challenge. Because they are taking advantage of small and poor sellers.

Loosing small sellers is, kicking out small Indian businesses.

It is not their money so why they care???

Where exactly this company going with extremely negligent staff?

This is not just the case. Any case you take, it take weeks and months to resolve it.

Whereas Big sellers with account managers get help. So they are against small and poor Indian sellers. Which is against the LAW of this Land. India.

They also only concentrate on Big sellers. That is why Big sellers will be able to get thousands of sales per week, whereas small sellers just suffer.

Why inequality betweeen sellers?

Message 1 of 1
latest reply
0 REPLIES 0