MY BUYER IS SELLING SAME PRODUCT...

e.ignat123
Community Member
HI.. I NEEDED SOME ADVICE!
I AM SELLING A PRODUCT... AND I GOT A BUYER WHO IS SELLING THE SAME PRODUCT AT DOUBLE MY PRICE AND NOT OF A VERY GOOD QUALITY... SO HE HAS STARTED BIDDING ON MY ITEMS... AND IT SEEMS LIKE HE IS DOING THIS TO GIVE ME A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK! I HAVE SPOKEN TO HIM A FEW TIMES AND IT CLEARLY SEEMS THAT HE IS GOING TO GIVE ME A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK... SO THAT PPL STOP BUYING FROM ME...(I HAVE JUST STARTED SELLING ON EBAY SO I DONT WANT A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK)
I HAVE TOLD HIM THAT THE PICTURES I HAVE UPLOADED IS EXACTLY SAME AS THE PRODUCT...
NOW I AM AWARE THAT FEEDBACK CANNOT BE REVERSED SO WHAT AM I TO DO IN THIS CASE!?
KINDLY HELP.. THANKS
REGARDS,
SAVIO
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

lets_fight_for_right
Community Member
Hi, It's a very hard journey for long term Sellers who want to build up their ebay business sincerely. For short term Sellers or hobby Sellers it's Fun on ebay. It might look quite easy to earn a living on ebay but it's quite difficult to compete & survive. If you keep fighting for survival you are sure to master the art of selling on ebay and be successful, ONE DAY.
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

electro.bazaar
Community Member
Hi Savio,
I don't think the other person will give you negative rating because he will also get negative rating from you, he may be buying from you just to check, how come you are selling at this rate. Additionally you can block this buyer if you dont want to sell your product to him.
Regards
Abhishek:-)
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

shrigovindam
Community Member
Don't be scared if you're doing right. Just focus on your business and ignore him.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

e.ignat123
Community Member
thanks guys! ur post was really useful will see how things go.. and let u'l know.. thanks again..
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Hi Savio,

Forget about what that buyer does. You can set up your buyer requirements and add that buyer into your blocked bidder list.

Follow these steps:
My eBay > Account > Site Preferences > Buyer Requirements
Carefully study your buyer requirements.

You can also block specific buyer who harrases you. For this purpose, take the steps as under:

My eBay > Account > Site Preferences > Buyer Requirements > Buyer Requirement Exemption List > Add an eBay user to my Blocked Bidder/Buyer List > Enter the user ID of that buyer > Submit

Please remember that it isn't easy to sell on eBay. It requires more hard-work and patience than doing business in the real brick and mortar shop.

Best of Luck
Message 6 of 6
latest reply