cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Items stopped from relisting due to feedback violations

basco4u
Community Member
Hi Everyone,

We have been selling on ebay.in (nee baazee.com & bidorbuyindia.com) since 2000.

We have always strived to give our best to all our customers & our ratings are showing the commitment to our buyers.

We take utmost care in keeping all our buyer happy so as to ensure no unfaourable feedback is placed against our record.

In the last 9 years, we must have recd at the most 2-3 bad ratings till last year, when we received 2 feedbacks for something beyond our control.

All our products are brand new sealed packed with VAT Paid Bill & Manufacturer warranty.

Our Telephone nos are always available & most emails are answered within 12 hours.

Last month between 23rd Jan to 30th Jan.,2009,a set of new different buyers bought many low value products like MicroSD cards, USB Pen Drives upto Rs.600 approx & a mobile worth approx Rs.3600.

The items were shipped instantly as is our procedure & recd by the buyers.

This month all of sudden, we have been receiving bad feedbacks from these new buyers.

http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=basco4u&iid=-1&de=off&items=25&which=n...

1.Item number: 220349100893
Buyer: abhi.kabhi.khabhi

Abhishek Ranjan
417-418/12, Street No. 7,
Arjun Nagar Old railway road,
Gurgaon , HR 122001
India

2.Item number: 280305190908

Mr.Nazir Zaidi has this ebay id: nasirzd2-2009.

He called us on 21st Feb.,2008 & asked why we had sent a 4GB MicroSD card to him even though he was not aware having paid for it.

He then sent us the payment by Cheque, previous packaging & our Bill back to us.

3.Item number: 220349088123

Buyer id: jai_arjeriaroja

Jai Arjeria
57 sharda vihar city centre
Gwalior,, MP 474002
India
Tel: 2345848

4.Item number: 280305198737

Buyer id: jai_arjeriaroja

Jai Arjeria
57 sharda vihar city centre
Gwalior,, MP 474002
India
Tel: 2345848

5.Item number: 370149700004

Buyer id: kanpur.garg27

Alok Garg
K- 592AA Aashiana
Kanpur Road
Lucknow , UP 226012
India
Tel:05222422

6.Item number: 280305202108

Buyer id: rosepetalworkss

Stephen Danial
Shalom, Anand Park, Sv. No.90,dhanori Road, Bhairav nagar
PUNE , MH 411015
India
Tel:020-401

The Mobile/Tel. Nos. are wrong & Buyers are not replying to emails.

Looks like some Seller trying to spoil our reputation & standing on ebay.

We think this was a well laid conspiracy by a seller who is jealous of our standing in ebay.

The last 15-20 days have been a real low for us & b'cos of these feedbacks, listing restrictions have come into play.

We hope & pray no other seller goes through what is happening to us right now.

God bless us for the sins we have not committed.

Warm regards,

Ashok Bhimra
Message 1 of 29
latest reply
28 REPLIES 28

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear Ashok (basco4u),

It has always been our endeavour to serve the community in the all the possible ways we can and safeguard the marketplace health.

It is because of the community that we have such a great forum where we share, suggest and discuss issues and enlighten and help us to take steps in the appropriate direction.

Once again thank you for taking out time to post on our community boards and looking forward to your increased participation on many more such discussions.

Thank you for your kind words :-).

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 21 of 29
latest reply

Congratulations Boss

Samin
Message 22 of 29
latest reply

stylish_india
Community Member
Hey
I checked this thread a bit late but really happy to see that you got justice. Congratulations 🙂

Custom Logo

Message 23 of 29
latest reply

THREE CHEERS for ebay staff: Mr. Rajsekharan, Mr. Zubin and Mr. Indraneel & their team.
Keep up the Good Work you guys and our faith in eBay.

---------------------------------- Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 24 of 29
latest reply

Dear basco4u,
I am happy to know that the unfair feedbacks had been removed from your eBay profile.
I had also Voted in your favor and its a good signal that sellers are protected against such unfair and undeserving feedback.

Thanks to Community and eBay 🙂

All the best!!!

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 25 of 29
latest reply

Hi,

good work done by ebay india staff.

Thanks to Mr. Rajsekharan, Mr. Zubin and Mr. Indraneel

Regards.
---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

;)

---------------
With Regards,
Mahavir Computers Pvt Ltd

";)
Message 26 of 29
latest reply

Dear Ashok,
We are happy to see that the unfair feedbacks have been removed. We had also Voted in your favor.

All the best!!!

Best Regards,
RG_Diamonds
RG_Exports
Message 27 of 29
latest reply

hai,
iam vandiyadevan i listed an item with the title "forgery british india note" and accidentally my listing was removed for an and counterfeit currency. i have read in ebay policy the replica items can be sold by clearly indicating as forgery items . i really get disappointed by this, any one could help me
thanks
Message 28 of 29
latest reply

We Old Sellers always wonder why ebay always supports the new buyer who only happens to buy only once and leave -ve or neutral for no reasons to the seller and then the buyer vanishes without any trace.

Recently a buyer bought many items from me and i have given him good discounts on it but after receiving he gave 50% positive and 50% neutral feedback. Also another buyer did the same thing and left -ve feebdack as he felt the product is difficult to be used by him.

This feedback has come to my account in 2 weeks gap so due to this my account is restricted.

Also I am unhappy that Jury voted against me for a case where Buyer left -ve and then vanished.

Anyway I should say that ebay should not fully support the buyer and they should also see the seller who are on the site for more than 8 years and had 99.7% feedback.

Ebay should change their rules and implement back the -ve feedback on buyers.

Deepak
Message 29 of 29
latest reply