Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Buyer lost item not received case & provided unfair -ve feedback

Hi Friends, I sold an eyeglass Item No.180408107537 to a USA buyer almightycbiggs (Charlie Hyatt) on 15 sep which i shipped on 17 sep through DTDC courier Indore to ship to buyers home in brandywine USA.It was received by him on 22 sep.You guys can a...

Are these sellers on ebay are frauds

Hi friends, From last two days i was searching for a good laptop to buy,i saw a hp pavillion with core 2 duo processor on bidding for that my maximum bid was 25000 but the winning bid of this auction was 37000. Few hours later i received a second cha...

Different delivery time period for some sellers--Why the discrimination ?

I will post this query in two parts: Part one is:- What is the delivery time period given to sellers after the material has been dispatched from their end ?. The obvious answer is 10 days time during which the material should reach the buyer. Am I ri...

ADVANTAGE TO POWERSELLERS

Dear Ebay Authority, POWER SELLERS are those sellers who have proved their ability to serve the community in a most fair way over a period of time. In a very very immature E-Commerce scenarion prevailing in India, Power Sellers have tried there best ...

Rude and Abusive Buyer - vsurana_123

This is to inform the whole seller fraternity not to deal witht this buyer with id : vsurana_123 He gave me his number to conatct him due to some questions regarding the item.....he asked for hand delivery of good after paying through ebay , to which...

BUYER GOT REFUDN IN RETURN NEGATIVE + ITEM NOT CASE

HI , DEAR ALL . ITS A NEW CAS EWITH ME , HOW THE BUYER MISUSE THE POWER OF PAISA PAY + DISPUTE + NEGATIVE BUYER 241188ok , PAY TO ME , HE PROVIDE WRONG TELEPHONE NUMBER THE COURIER DELIEVR TO WRONG ADDRESS , I GIVE HIM PAISA PAY REFUDND , AFTER GOT R...

Paisa pay going crazy...

Hi Sellers, To introduce myself, I am one of initial members of baazee.com who paied 2000/- for paisa pay verification along with an agreement and lot of verification documents, was shocked to experience what I am writing below. Before your paisapay ...

how to prevent certain function from my staff working ebay?

Hi All, My ebay is used by my employee for editing the listing and i want certain function like uploading the completed listing to be done by me only after cross checking for any mistake. Pls let me know if there is a function in turbo lister to assi...

BEWARE OF FRAUD PAYMENT CONFIRMATION

Hello Thanks for forwarding that suspicious-looking email. You're right - it was a phishing attempt, and we're working on stopping the fraud. By reporting the problem, you've made a difference! Identity thieves try to trick you into revealing your pa...

Bidding

I am slightly confused as how bidding works. Since whatever I had showed the product for sale has qyt=01, if 2 or more bidder bids for the same product for different pricing how to manage and sell more ???

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Community Court Not working .. -ve feedback Not removed

An overseas buyer gave me a negative feedback on 9th Aug that she didnt received the material . She had paid only usd 1.65 ( including shipping ) . We shipped her through registered post to her paypal address in USA . package was duly delivered to he...

Items stopped from relisting due to feedback violations

Hi Everyone, We have been selling on ebay.in (nee baazee.com & bidorbuyindia.com) since 2000. We have always strived to give our best to all our customers & our ratings are showing the commitment to our buyers. We take utmost care in keeping all our ...

• 28 replies
  • 0 Helpful

My Messages Reply Text Box is Too Small

When you reply to a message in My Messages, the Text Box where a reply is typed is only 5 lines in height, when it ideally should be 8 to 10 to allow one to see with ease what one is typing. Currently you need to scroll up and down too many times (I ...

Seller harassment

I have a seller's account on eBay. I shipped an item to the best of my efforts to one of my buyer. But he is claiming that he received an empty pack. I have all the proofs that the delivery made by me was sound. Also I tried contacting buyer several ...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.