cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is something wrong with ebay community jury these days?

jay_creation
Community Member
I m writing this post as recently I filled few appeal against negative feedback i recived fm my buyers , I was really shocked that every time ebay jury is make decision in favour of buyers weather buyer replies to appeal or not, infact the very recent case wherein one of my buyer left positive remark with negative feedback and I appealed against it but really shocking ebay jury gave decision that this feedback should remain, I had to go on chat with ebay cs and then it was removed, Really I m so surprise now weather I shud belive in ebay community court or not ?

the feedback was fm id navneetsingh12

Feedback Content: Thanks again!!!! This time you have given us more than our expectation.

ebay decision at 7:47am today - A majority of Community review forum jurors have decided that the feedback for this transaction should remain .
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

its happening because sufficient votes are not made in the time limit so its going in buyer's favor. So we request ebay to re-open the cases which has not received sufficient votes in CRF & Community Court

Thanks
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

many.more.shoppe
Community Member
Almost all our cases were decided in buyers favour even if buyer is screaming and saying its his fault 🙂

And no faith in community forum.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@om_estore....

Then what type of kangaroo court this is, every where on this earth when there is a hung jury, then the convict is allowed to go free and not hanged. This CRF is the most stupid and idiot court in the world where if there are insufficient votes then the verdict goes in favour of the buyer, what's the logic, how is it possible?????????????????????.

The ebay top management has surely lost their marbles this time.
StopandShop
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

takgye
Community Member
it is manipulation by ebay employees who are sellers also.

Why would management stay silent otherwise? Even a not educated person can understand that such a feedback should be removed.

During the last Interaction in Open house we posted a similar proof where buyer had already left Positive comment.
But CRF proudly said "Feedback should remain".

On CRF the answer was a diplomatic one like our political guys.There is no difference in the political guys of India and EBay Management.

Imagine doing a Delhi Seller meet on 31st March from 10:30am to 5:45pm and sending mail at 11am on 31st March.

There is total Mis-Management.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

lady.line
Community Member
Hi !

Yes its true, I experienced the same thing recently in community court.

I think there is not the problem in system of ebay court. But I think no one is voting on the ebay court.

Now the Ebay courts system is changed. earlier any ebay member was allowed to sign in and vote for the cases randomly. But now ebay has sent invitation to the ebay members & those who accepted the invitation to become jury members are assigned the cases on daily basis.

And I think the members are not keen to vote on the cases assigned to them.

This can be understood by the time taken in voting. After the case is forwarded for voting, it has I think there 5-7 days to vote.

And If you notice every time it takes full time of the voting period.

So that means NO ONE IS VOTING ON OUR CASES & THE CASE IS CLOSED WITHOUT ANY VOTE ON IT. AND THERE FORE THE NEGATIVE FEEDBACK REMAINS.

I think eBay should think about it again, & its better to keep the court open for all the ebay members rather then inviting few members to become Jury members.

Sunil.
Message 6 of 6
latest reply