Irresponsible act by Paisapay team

xpressact
Community Member
My Paisapay account is held up for last 2 weeks for KYC compliance despite I sent 2 set of Proof of Identity and Proof of Address. At first I sent scanned copy of my passport. Since then neither they contacted me nor released my payment. To know the status I contacted customer support after a week only to know that copies of passport won't serve purpose since I had submitted them earlier. This fact was unknown to me and they (paisapay team) didn't bother to let me know this fact. However I again sent scanned copy of my PAN card as POI and telephone bill as POA. Since then I had been contacting customer care and every time they say my docs are being reviewed (God knows how long its needed to review) and one typical reply "allow us 24 hours" but this 24 hrs never passed yet...lol. I became tired contacting customer care again and again but the Paisapay team never reverted. I haven't seen such worthless and irresponsible support team like them. Still the matter is held up as on date despite there is no fault from my side.
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

Hi,
Please try to contact your a/c manager.
It will be solved.No big deal.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 2 of 6
latest reply

aphroditelikesme
Community Member
My Payment of Rs.60K has been on hold for over a month now... I wouldn't call the support team incompetent... They just have no power... All they keep saying is 24-48 hrs... They seem to have escalated it but my payments on hold... I have sent the KYC documents multiple times... I have spent all the money from my pocket... does anyone have an idea of what to do?

Ashwin
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

As Amitava as very rightly said please contact your a/c manager or Mr. Indraneel and your problem will be 100% solved and that too very soon.
I had the same problem but it was sorted out by the eBay team very quickly.
You can also speak to the team manager on the phone support help line number, they are very helpful and your issue will be immediately sorted out.
All the best. post your exp here after that.

--------------------------- Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear xpressact & aphroditelikesme,

I understand that you are facing issues while following the KYC compliance process and will have the concerned team look into this at the earliest.

rajelectroniks - Thank you for showing faith and confidence in me and our Account Managers.

Keep posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

rediceauction
Community Member
Hi,

I had exactly same problem as you all, initially they did'nt bothered to reply for nearly 3-4 weeks informing that documents submitted were not okay or imcomplete, and only after that i started chasing them by email and live chat and resubmitted the documents and then the issue was resolved.

Paisapay team must be aggressive in resolving this issue for sellers who needs to complete KYC. They should know that the sellers who needs to complete KYC are not small sellers and they need to give prompt service to them.

Regards,
Red Ice Auction
Red Ice Auction
Message 6 of 6
latest reply