Selling on eBay India
Learn more about selling from other sellers on eBay India, using this board.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

eBay B School - Online Training on Selling on eBay

Dear members, We are happy to announce weekly online trainings on Selling on eBay. We have one scheduled for the 16th January.Register now! There are 2 batches - Batch 1 - 1 pm to 3 pm. To join, click here at 1pm on the 16th Jan.Batch 2 - 7 pm to 9 p...

Regarding VAT and CST registration

Hello everyone, I have a few queries regarding CST and VAT registration. I would really appreciate it, if someone who is experienced would answer these queries. 1. Is it required to have CST/VAT registration if I am selling used items, such as old ta...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 57 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Correlation between eBay promotions and fake bidders

Hi, I have observed that whenever ebay starts a promotion offering 5% -10% price breaks to customers there is a massive increase in fake bidders. The last time ebay had such promotions fake bidders were not that smart. They used to have such addresse...

how to issue partial refund to buyer who paid through paisapay ?

Hi, Does anyone have any idea on how to issue an partial refund to any buyer who paid through Paisapay ? Paypal have such facility but i am not sure if Paisapay has ? Its an required feature which paisapay must have, as sometimes we may need to offer...

Irresponsible act by Paisapay team

My Paisapay account is held up for last 2 weeks for KYC compliance despite I sent 2 set of Proof of Identity and Proof of Address. At first I sent scanned copy of my passport. Since then neither they contacted me nor released my payment. To know the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Paisapay charged 30% as taxes!

I am an ebay seller, who got his account suspended. This post is about the charges levied on me by paisapay. I was selling big bazaar vouchers for 1025rs. Paisapay paid me for 6 vouchers, and then blocked my account and refunded money to all the buye...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

IS THIS A CORRECT SELLING STRATEGY?

When I search for fiction books, i find the same book is listed 4-7 times by the same seller. He has the option of making one listing and showing more than one piece available. As a result, he hogs the search page with the same book. This is more in ...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

NEGATIVE FEEDBACK for the UNPAID ITEM.

Hi all !:-) TODAY I GOT NEAGTIVE FOR UNPAID ITEM ( 350162196527 ) buyer rkimpex09 even not paid for the item and left a Negative ... a buyer with the user id : rkimpex09 has Left a Negative feed back for the item : KINGSTONs Pen Drive 2GB / 2GB Pen D...

PaisaPay remittence on hold. Pls. help

My amount 39000.00 is kept on hold from more than 2 months. because 3 buyers could not confirm item receipt in time. I sent by speed post but somehow it was not showing on tracking. One of them directly wrote to PaisaPay as below with a copy to me. -...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

UNJUST Negative Feedback Removed - THANK YOU EVERYONE

Dear ALL WHO VOTED, Unjustly given Negative Feedback has been removed by the help of all my fellow sellers on eBay. THANK YOU COMMUNITY COURT & ALL WHO VOTED & HAD FAITH IN RAJ ELECTRONIKS, THANK YOU SO MUCH. GOD BLESS PS: WAITING FOR THE VERDICT TO ...

TnS acting funny...just read this

I received this email from CC on 17th Jan 2009: Hi rajelectroniks, Item Title: New Motorola Mobile Phone Battery BT50 Item Number: 170289720110 The Case is now closed and has proceeded to the Jury who would start voting on your case soon. You will be...

Bad Search Experience in Mobiles Category

Dear Ebay, I wanted to provide my feedback regarding mobiles category. Off late i see so many memory cards been listed in mobiles category that it feels like the search is throwing up junk when someone is searching for mobiles. Thee are some experien...

Seller account suspended, buyer not refunding money

Ebay suspended by Paisapay account, and refunded the money to the buyers. I already have a thread running, which is promptly ignored by Ebay team. There is one buyer who owe me 22000, and is completely unresponsive. He told me last week that he was d...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are Indian debit cards accepted to pay seller fees?

I've been trying to register as a seller on eBay India for a long time, but have been unsuccessful. Here's why: 1. The eBay website advertises that debit cards can be used to pay for seller fees 2. When I try to use any Indian debit card, it fails, a...

Item Removed For Some Really Funny Reason !

Hi, I just recvd. this message a short while ago from eBay. It says we are looking for male/female/couple tenant... Really funny part is that it is an Antivirus & Internet Security Listing. It surely does not contain any of that. The ended listing is...

Import Duty on Mobiles and Pen Drives ?????

Hello, Can anyone guide me about the current Custom Duties on Mobiles and Pen Drives ? Is it worth while to buy Mobiles / Pen Drives from ebay.com ? In case Custom Duties are levied then how much it would be ? Or can any one provide me with the Offic...

Unanswered Topics
No posts to display.