cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Really wish there was a Negative Feedback for some Buyers

I regulary come accross buyers who misuse ebay policies.
Although i feel these guys should be suspended, if not atleast a negative feedback.
These guys give unneccesary disputes and feedbacks and then do not even bother to respond once we have sorted out their unjustfied issues as we have no other option.
Sellers like me who pay lakhs in ebay fees every month maintain high feedback understand policies, are so helpless.
ebay managers please look into this before we get really frustrated and you loose customers like us.
I have paid 20-25 Lac plus to ebay since i registered yet have no say in any ebay policies.
I wish sellers like us should come together and do something about it.
We are good sellers working for 100% customer satisfaction
Thanks
Manish
Message 1 of 2
latest reply
1 REPLY 1

I Really wish there was a Negative Feedback for some Buyers

Hi All, mine is litte different case , still i think u all should hear

I had sold an item and i didnt receive the item receipt confirmation and the feedback (which is very priced) from the buyer , I had to wait all the time till the time frame to lapse to get my amount, I assume either the buyer died soon after receiving my item or he is doing this intentionally. Although this is a nice initiative from the E Bay to protect the buyers , but I think regarding feedbacks the buyer who does not leave feedback within a months time should be treated as positive and be awarded to the seller feedback list.

As I post this My another item receipt confitmation is pending, alothough the buyer confirmed by sms but wont post on e bay inspite of many requests.

I hope E bay does something about these lazy or dead buyers feedback
Message 2 of 2
latest reply