Have you created your My World yet?

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
Dear Members,

We are excited to announce your new updated profile page called My World. A My World page complements your About Me page and enables you to showcase your personality and interests by combining many of the features already available on eBay.

What you can do with My World
Think of My World as your place to show the rest of the eBay Community who you are on eBay. You can customize your page's look, layout and content through a variety of available features and modules:
Feedback – Feedback will always be prominently displayed atop My World so that you can quickly see the transaction history of each member.
Listings - Display your current listings and customize how they appear on your page.
Photo or Icon - Show the world your face! Upload your own personal photo or choose from over 30 icons to represent you.
Bio - Provide a description of yourself, your interests, your selling policies or anything else you want to include. You can also create search tags that make it easy for other members to find you.
Shop - eBay Shop sellers will have their own Shop module with customizable promotion boxes.
Find people with similar interest and passion - When you post your interest, hobbies, things you buy, sell etc, your words get tagged. When you click on a tag, you get to see all people who have similar interest as yours.

To find your My World page, click on your user id anywhere on the site or visit http://myworld.ebay.in and click the Get Started button. Each member will have their own URL at http://myworld.ebay.com/[yourUserID]. We encourage you to start experimenting – play with different designs and features to see what you like!
We've also created a new thread for you to share ideas and designs with each other.

Regards,
eBay Team
Message 1 of 53
latest reply
52 REPLIES 52

sapana@ebay.com
eBay Employee
eBay Employee
hey Meenu (jaipur_fashions),

I am here 🙂

Tomorrow we have a holiday on ocassion of Good Friday 🙂 so i guess i will see you folks on Monday directly.

What are your weekend plans?

Cheers!
Sapana
Message 21 of 53
latest reply

hi Sapana

I was waiting for you to visit my My world page ..and give me your feedbacks ...

Well, as such I do not have any weekend plans ...what about yours ?

Cheers
Meenu

Message 22 of 53
latest reply

linkmerchant
Community Member
Hello Sapana !

Nice to be here today.. though incidentally.

I will try to make My World Page as soon as possible.

Right now... I am busy building some websites to promote Internet Marketing & Online Business in India.

If you like.. can check the details at my blog wherein I have links all of my websites :

http://www.linkmerchant.info

linkmerchant is my nickname on net.

Look for your response.

Thanks & best regards

Sanjay Gupta
Message 23 of 53
latest reply

drbattusudhakar
Community Member
I JUST WANTED TO SELL ONE OF THE MEDALLIONS AND REGISTER IN PAISAPAY. WHEN OUR CITY AND BRANCH ARE NOT LISTED THERE IN BANK OPTION, WHEN THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR US TO INCLUDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION, HOW CAN WE REGISTER IN YOUR PAISAPAY
Message 24 of 53
latest reply

gehnna
Community Member
Dear Sapana,
Message 25 of 53
latest reply

gehnna
Community Member
Dear Sapana,
Hi,
Could you please...........

Let me know how is my page looking and what changes you suggest me ?

Regards
Kapil.K

Message 26 of 53
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello Kapil (ganpatishoppee),

Nice to see that you have taken the initiative of creating a "My World" page which surely is a step forward to show how passionate you as a member of the community are :-).

Your "My World" page is a very structured, completely filled page and provides a good overview of your and your business. However I'd suggest that you should put your image instead of your shop's image as other members of the community would be able to put a face to your name and hence can relate better. Your shop's image is anyways visible when any visitor clicks on the Shops link you have provided below ;-).

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 27 of 53
latest reply

kmchoksey
Community Member
Hello

I am new to " My World page" can you please guide me how it works...
Message 28 of 53
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hi kmchoksey,

Thank you for taking out time to visit our discussion forums and posting your concerns.

I'd be happy to guide you on how My World works!

I'll shortly arrange for a call to you briefing you on the same.

Keep posting!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 29 of 53
latest reply

uniqueplace4uniqueitems
Community Member
I JUST WANTED TO SELL ONE OF THE MEDALLIONS AND REGISTER IN PAISAPAY. WHEN OUR CITY AND BRANCH ARE NOT LISTED THERE IN BANK OPTION, WHEN THERE IS NO CHANCE FOR US TO INCLUDE THE NECESSARY INFORMATION, HOW CAN WE REGISTER IN YOUR PAISAPAY--drbattusudhakar.

Why don'tcha talk to eBay team? They have solutions for every problems we face.
Message 30 of 53
latest reply