cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD SELLER SELLING BRANDED MOBILES FOR SO CHEAP PRICES

frdsrdiamonds
Community Member
BEWARE ALL EBAY MEMBERS FROM THIS FRAUD SELLER WHOSE USER ID IS srinu2009 & HE IS SELLING BRANDED MOBILES FOR SO LOW & CHEAP PRICES.....
I WON BRAND NEW NOKIA N 70 MUSIC MOBILE FROM HIM ON 23 MARCH 2009 IN AUCTION & WHEN I CONTACTED HIM ON HIS MOBILE NO. WHICH U CAN SEE IN HIS ALL LISTINGS....THIS SELLER SAID TO ME THAT HE DO NOT ACCEPT PAISAPAY & WILL NOT BE GOING TO SHIP THE PRODUCT AT ANY COST....IF YOU PAY DIRECTLY INTO HIS ACCOUNT WHICH ARE MENTIONED CLEARLY IN HIS LISTINGS THEN HE WILL GIVE YOU WHOOPING & HUGE 40 TO 50 % DISCOUNT ON PAYMENT.....CAN U ALL BELIEVE THIS????I THINK NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD CAN GIVE YOU 40-50% DISCOUNT ON GENUINE NOKIA N70 MUSIC EDITION MOBILE.....SO ALL EBAY MEMBERS SELLERS AS WELL AS BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS CHEATER.....CHECK DIS SELLER'S FEEDBACK URL GIVEN BELOW
http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=srinu2009&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED ALL THIS TO EBAY TEAM & ALSO LEFT MY GENUINE FEEDBACK FOR THIS SELLER INORDER TO SAVE OTHER INNOCENT BUYERS & USERS FROM THIS FRAUD PERSON...U CAN CHECK HIS FEEDBACK RATINGS.....EBAY PLZ BAN THIS PERSON IMMEDIATELY....I REQUEST U ALL TO JOIN ME & LETS START PROTECTING OTHERS TOO FROM THIS FRAUD PERSON...
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

frdsrdiamonds
Community Member
I AM NOT TAKING ANY REVENGE FROM YOU...I WANT TO SAY THAT I LEFT MY GENUINE FEEDBACK FOR YOU FOR WHICH U SEEMS TO BE IN GREAT FRUSTRATION & WANT REVENGE FROM ME REGARDING THAT....SO UR JUST MAKING FALSE ILLEGATIONS & TRYING TO BEFOOL OTHERS TOO...I DONT HAVE ANY KIND OF ENEMITY WID U...BUT DIS DOES NOT MEANS THAT U WILL CONTINUE TO SAY ANYTHING AGAINST ME & I WILL JUST SIT KEEP QUIET.....
Message 11 of 32
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
okk
You gave me Negative rating as I havet refunded you Rs 101 which you paid me through paisapay after getting item delivered to address given by you at chandigarh .

it is clear case of Blackmailing If you think sellers are fool who put their money , time , hardwork to sell their items then you are wrong .. if somebody want to blackmail like this I will be against him .

You had no reason except this to leave negative rating and didnt you bought a item with ID sonaliluvshopping and gave me negative rating ( which i get removed due to non payment ) .I am compling the list of ebay ID you used and wilpost here ( also will send to ebay so that they can check )
Message 12 of 32
latest reply

frdsrdiamonds
Community Member
tirupati_fashions WHENEVER ANY FAKE BIDDER WILL BID ON YOUR LISTINGS,U WILL BLAME ME ONLY WITHOUT ANY REASON..THAT REALLY SHOWS YOUR CHEAP CHARACTER...RATHER THAN COMMUNICATING WITH ME,U URSELF THINKS THAT I M DOING ALL THIS & MAKES DECISION & FINALLY BOUGHT MY ITEM WITH YOUR FAKE ID denim-den & THINKS THAT BUYERS ARE FOOL & THEY WILL NOT KNOW WAT U R DOING?????WHO KNOWS....YOU YOURSELF MAKES SO MANY FAKE IDs & BID ON YOUR ITEMS OR SIMPLY DOING SHILL BIDDING...U JUST CONTINUE COLLECTING ALL FAKE IDs FROM EBAY & AFTERWARDS BLAME ME WID UR FALSE ILLEGATIONS...U CAN DO THIS ONLY...I CAN EXPECT ONLY DIS FROM A SELLER LIKE YOU CALLED POWER SELLER.....IT WILL BE BETTER FOR YOU TO CONCENTRATE ON YOUR ONLINE SHOP & BUSINESS RATHER THAN JUST COLLECTING FAKE IDs....ANYWAYS ITS UR DECISION...DO WATEVER U LIKE
Message 13 of 32
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
I really never seen a person like you .If i have to do all like you can never won an item for jsut Rs 51 .
I think It is better to stop selling on ebay if buyers like you exist on ebay . I have sold over 2000 item in just 6 month time any have many regular buyers with me .
anyway you can continue the things you are doing behind the screen and I know how to tackle them .
Message 14 of 32
latest reply

One thing is for sure reading the posts in this forum will definitely spoil ones ability to read and write English. Just think before you write, this is not an SMS medium. Regards.
Raj Electronics.
Message 15 of 32
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Hi Raj electronics
happy to see somebody joined this thread . I was just trying to tell the facts about OP of this thread and a Fight againt Fake Biddings/feedbacks .
Message 16 of 32
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member

essemm6
Community Member
what's happening? why multi post? 😕
Message 18 of 32
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear frdsrdiamonds,

Thank you for your posts and being passionate about serving the community by informing the fellow members about your experience and thereby contributing to marketplace health.

We have reported the seller highlighted by you to the concerned team and appropriate actions will be taken.

Though I understand that you were only contributing to the community at large I'd request not only but all the members to be courteous, polite and understanding while discussing topics on our community boards.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 19 of 32
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Dear tirupati_fashions,

Thank you for posting on this discussion and only contributing to the marketplace health further as I have reported the member reported by you in Post No. 16 for appropriate actions.

There's no question at all on the kind of service you provide to your buyers and your contribution to eBay.in marketplace. You have always been a trusted seller with us and I'm sure you would continue to do so.

While I understand that you had a previous experience with the owner of this thread and you had your share of experiences with him, it would have only helped had you expressed your thoughts in a indirect way rather than entering into a direct argument.

Nevertheless, I have also asked the team to investigate on the points that you have reported and they will take appropriate actions.

Keep Posting!!

Regards,
Indraneel
Message 20 of 32
latest reply