cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRAUD SELLER SELLING BRANDED MOBILES FOR SO CHEAP PRICES

frdsrdiamonds
Community Member
BEWARE ALL EBAY MEMBERS FROM THIS FRAUD SELLER WHOSE USER ID IS srinu2009 & HE IS SELLING BRANDED MOBILES FOR SO LOW & CHEAP PRICES.....
I WON BRAND NEW NOKIA N 70 MUSIC MOBILE FROM HIM ON 23 MARCH 2009 IN AUCTION & WHEN I CONTACTED HIM ON HIS MOBILE NO. WHICH U CAN SEE IN HIS ALL LISTINGS....THIS SELLER SAID TO ME THAT HE DO NOT ACCEPT PAISAPAY & WILL NOT BE GOING TO SHIP THE PRODUCT AT ANY COST....IF YOU PAY DIRECTLY INTO HIS ACCOUNT WHICH ARE MENTIONED CLEARLY IN HIS LISTINGS THEN HE WILL GIVE YOU WHOOPING & HUGE 40 TO 50 % DISCOUNT ON PAYMENT.....CAN U ALL BELIEVE THIS????I THINK NO ONE IN THIS WHOLE WORLD CAN GIVE YOU 40-50% DISCOUNT ON GENUINE NOKIA N70 MUSIC EDITION MOBILE.....SO ALL EBAY MEMBERS SELLERS AS WELL AS BUYERS BEWARE OF THIS CHEATER.....CHECK DIS SELLER'S FEEDBACK URL GIVEN BELOW
http://feedback.ebay.in/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=srinu2009&ftab=AllFeedback&myworld=true

I HAVE ALREADY INFORMED ALL THIS TO EBAY TEAM & ALSO LEFT MY GENUINE FEEDBACK FOR THIS SELLER INORDER TO SAVE OTHER INNOCENT BUYERS & USERS FROM THIS FRAUD PERSON...U CAN CHECK HIS FEEDBACK RATINGS.....EBAY PLZ BAN THIS PERSON IMMEDIATELY....I REQUEST U ALL TO JOIN ME & LETS START PROTECTING OTHERS TOO FROM THIS FRAUD PERSON...
Message 1 of 32
latest reply
31 REPLIES 31

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Thank You Mr Indraneel
Message 21 of 32
latest reply

frdsrdiamonds
Community Member
Thanks A Lot Mr Indraneel
Message 22 of 32
latest reply

satyamti
Community Member
I would like to change the feedback of crazypricingonline for the portable hard disk drive. The goods received was in sealed pack and working fine. The seller is good, though needs to improve on communication. I would like to purchase more from him
Message 23 of 32
latest reply

clickfurniture
Community Member
I HAVE PAID TO THAT BASTARD ONLY WHEN OFFERED BLOODY DISCOUNT FOR SHIPPING, THEN HE SENT ME THIS MESSAGE...

Dear clickfurniture,

hi sir ur product shipping through ems speed post
at 24/03/2009
docket no: EM736298094CN

WE HOPE IT WILL DISPATCH 27/03/09 AT MORNING

SORRY 4 ISSUE WE HAVE MORE ORDERS SO WE WILL NOT
ABLE TO SEND THROUGH TNT& BLUE DART ITS THE
REGION WE WILL SEND TO EMS I HOPE U UNDERSTAND
THANKS 4 BUYING

- srinu2009

all the above information is fake...

THIS GUY IS A FRAUD... AND I AM DETREMINED TO NAB this fucker...

i wanat ebay to investigate...

my finding are as follows...

All these iD'S ARE LINKED...

eBay My World: meragadgets( 1 )

http://myworld.ebay.in/plskissme

http://myworld.ebay.in/raju9291

http://myworld.ebay.in/ewaay

sRINU RAO..

Vysyaa solutions..

4-78, Prem nagar
Hafizpet, R.R.Dist,
HyDREABAD, aNDRA PRADESH,
iNDIA. pIN CODE : 500050
mOBILE - 09293113339
MOBILE - 09848321723

ACCOUNT DEATILES:-

BANK NAME : ICICI BANK
PAYEE NAME : VYSYAA SOLUTIONS
CURRENT A/C No : 068005500011

BANK NAME : STATE BANK OF INDIA
PAYEE NAME : SRINIVASH
SAVING A/C No : 20018940843

i am also planning to lodge a formal compliant in the police station tommorrow..

i want ebay to get involved..

Thanks and regards,

kabir syed
Message 24 of 32
latest reply

tirupati_fashions
Community Member
Hey Kabir
if the seller had given you this tracking number then please note it is fake number As Indian speedpost AWB number ends with IN not CN . speedpost is member of Worldwide EMS service . IN for india and CN is for china ,
Message 25 of 32
latest reply

ripplez.1985
Community Member
Hi clickfurniture,it's very sad to know about your situation.I think u should explain & tell all this to ebay team.they will surely help you in nabbing that fraud seller srinu2009.Secondly,I have strong doubt & feeling that this seller tirupati_fashions also have some connection with that fraud seller srinu2009,who knows may be tirupati_fashions getting some kind of partnership or commission from that seller srinu2009.Because no one is supporting this fraud seller srinu2009 except tirupati_fashions which you can clearly see in the thread.I will suggest to file FIR against this fraud seller srinu2009 & also mention this seller's user id tirupati_fashions too.police will investigate & we will soon get the criminals.On checking & reading many posts against this seller tirupati_fashions,i am sure he is also one of the fraud sellers selling on ebay.Ebay plz look into all this suspicious activities of this seller tirupati_fashions.he is busy in blaming others why dont he check his own reputation & image first.These idiots must not be allowed on ebay to sell & post anything as these are social garbage.
Message 26 of 32
latest reply

sanketsk2009
Community Member
Hi even i paid 14250/- for Nokia n82 on 20th march by Cheque. Later on SRINU2009 gave a fake Speed post number then i came to know he is a FRAUD. I really feel like killing that B*****D.
Please any one found him or any idea to trace iam ever ready to join you guys.
Message 27 of 32
latest reply

mahesh_mhatre
Community Member
I have also had similar experience as "clickfurniture" with this guy "srinu2009".. I have already started to track him and hope that ebay may provide us with more details about this guy - the IP he used to login with etc would help in tracking his exact location.
'Clickfurniture' had dug up some nice info about him and we are hoping to grab him. Will update here if we are able to grab him.
Message 28 of 32
latest reply

vishans
Community Member
hey this Fake seller also offered me Brand New Nokia E71 for whooping discounted price Rs 14700.as after i deposited the money in his ICICI account on 21 march 2009 , i recieved an sms stating your item will be shipped soon. when tried to contact him there is no response as no 9293113339 is switchd off and other one he doesnt picks .the whole matter is brought to the notice of ebay.in team.
Tejinder
Message 29 of 32
latest reply

possibleblue
Community Member
Danger seller.....be alert buyers
Message 30 of 32
latest reply