Express remittance has been withdrawn

pareshwins
Community Member
Received Mail from ebaY:

Dear pareshwins,
This is to inform you that your Express remittance facility has been withdrawn with immediate effect.

Thank you,
PaisaPay"

No reason given for withdrawal. No solution provided to have it reactivated.

This is how you treat your customers?

Are we sellers or beggars?

To be left at whims and fancies of ebay employee of the day?
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

runalaila_in1
Community Member
Too many refunds is my guess !!
but i agree why does one has to guess about what has happened to him
why cant the email let the seller know where he ERRED ??
Stop treating customers like they are naughty kids !!!
Thins are not good right now at all
Message 2 of 16
latest reply

Hi,
As it stands now,the behaviour of PaisaPay to the sellers is not good.If you beg from PaisaPay,they will not give.You have to beg the buyer to take the trouble to go to his new PaisaPay and click the right button.Then your money will be released.
Why the buyer will take this trouble after the deal is done?
And why the seller will ask the buyer to do that?
It is the responsibility of PaisaPay to do their duty.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 3 of 16
latest reply

Win some, lose some, its the draw of the dice! everyday at tea time one of the ebay staff draws a lucky coupon from a box containing an unfortunate seller,s ebay id & the decision is taken to remove him from the express remittance, you seem to have been the unfortunate seller of the day!
But take heart at least you were there for some days i have more positive feedbacks than you & never got this express remittance.
A month later i still have not got all the money (Rs 7000/-)due to me which has already been paid by my sellers.
End result? i have closed shop & moved to ebay usa where they treat a seller with respect & trust!
Message 4 of 16
latest reply

indconcepts
Community Member
Hello,

Look out if you don't meet any of the points mentioned below.

The minimum criteria that a seller would need to meet for ER, are the following:

Feedback > 50

Should be an eBay registered member for more than 6 months

Should have completed the additional verification (KYC)

In the Last 3 months
* Average remittance of Transaction Price or remittances from PaisaPay is greater than Indian Rs. 15,000/- per month

* Sold on eBay in at least 2 months

No active restriction on the eBay user ID due to policy violations or due to non payment of any charges levied by eBay AG

Shall not have any history of eBay Buyer Protection Claims or PaisaPay Refund Claims against the items sold by the Seller or excessive chargebacks.

Related eBay user ID may also subjected to these parameters .

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7

best regards

Umang Midha

IndConcepts logo7
Message 5 of 16
latest reply

Hello indconcepts,
PaisaPay needs time to mature.I have faith.They will surely do.
Some sellers are shifting their activity to ebay USA.I dont need to do that,because I got excellent Indian buyers who like to spend money on my exotic items.Even most of my traditional jewelry items sell within 48 hours.
But,I am concerned about eBay India.Sellers should be attracted to list here.Something should be done.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 6 of 16
latest reply

ezzycyber
Community Member
Well,I think This new Paisa pay of ebay india will lose most of its sellers slowly but surely.They have given all the powers to the buyer,We the sellers have been kept on the mercy of the Buyers.
I had sold one item through this new paisa pay and its been more thn a month and i have not recieved the money,This they say is quick remittance.
Message 7 of 16
latest reply

Seems like its PaisaPay dept who are calling in the shots as in what we need to do and what not to do.. But all according to them.

If this continues. One thing is confirmed that they would not have anybody with them left that they could create rules for .

Regards
Edward Katchira
Message 8 of 16
latest reply

Hi,
Only about 35% are being paid by PaisaPay.Previously it was 85%.PaisaPay has lost its charm.
Ebay India is okay,but sellers are scared about PaisaPay.
Thanx,
Truly,
Amitava
Message 9 of 16
latest reply

indraneel@ebay.com
Community Member
Hello pareshwins,

As Umang rightly pointed out a member needs to meet the below criteria to be eligible for Express Remittance (ER).

*Member should be an eBay registered user for more than 6 months
*Member should have feedback greater than 50
*Member should have completed the additional verification (KYC)
*In the Last 3 months:
Average remittance of Transaction Price or remittances from PaisaPay is greater than Indian Rs. 15,000/- per month
*Sold on eBay in at least 2 months
*No active restriction on the eBay user ID due to policy violations or due to non payment of any charges levied by eBay AG
*Should not have any history of eBay Buyer Protection Claims or PaisaPay Refund Claims against the items sold by the Seller or excessive chargebacks.
*Related eBay user ID may also subjected to these parameters

All sellers are reviewed on a periodical basis for ER and if any seller fails to meet the criteria he is removed from the list and a system email is generated.

However if you feel that the removal was unjustified or need more clarifications regarding the same you may contact your account manager or customer support.

Regards

The eBay Team
Message 10 of 16
latest reply