Express remittance has been withdrawn

pareshwins
Community Member
Received Mail from ebaY:

Dear pareshwins,
This is to inform you that your Express remittance facility has been withdrawn with immediate effect.

Thank you,
PaisaPay"

No reason given for withdrawal. No solution provided to have it reactivated.

This is how you treat your customers?

Are we sellers or beggars?

To be left at whims and fancies of ebay employee of the day?
Message 1 of 16
latest reply
15 REPLIES 15

pareshwins
Community Member
Hello Indraneel,

I am a seller and not a beggar. I source products, list products, deliver to customers, solve all their problems related to use. Offer unconditional money back guarantee. Offer 6 months replacement warranty on my products. This is my job. I have over 99.4% customers satisfaction ratio according to ebay calculation (according to mine calcuation it is much higer). About 1000 thousand of them on ebay alone.

It is ebay (PaisaPay)'s job to collect payment from customers and pay me. How and when it does that is its perrogative.

It is not my job to figure out why my express remittance has been withrawn. It is for PaisaPay / ebaY to communicate the same while withrawing the same.

I do not have any problems with your withdrawing express remittance on my products. However if your going to pay me after 15 days of dispatch, than there is a cost attached to it and I am passing on the cost to the buyers (yours since you want ownership of them). I have increased prices of some of my products by as much as 20%.
And surprise surpise they are still selling at the higher cost.

I am offering the same to other online and offline avenues at much lower rates. Why? They treat the sellers with much more respect. They consider the sellers as their partners and not some loosers over whom you could ride roughshod over. Earlier I was offering the lowest rates to ebay customers.

So who is the looser in this whole deal? You figure out?

Respectfully yours,

Paresh

P.S.: I just started this thread to highlight the utter disrespect with which ebaY treats it sellers. IT expects them to come begging to them for every little issue like your suggestion "you may contact your account manager or customer support."
Message 11 of 16
latest reply

auctionmaniaat1
Community Member
new paisa pay is nothing but head ache of seller
rise fee of paisa pay at very high and now they sending payment through net transfer so profit is 100 percent
to services to seller? 0%!
buyer get item and get any problem can easily ask for refund and no one couriers services can provide sign pod within 10 days but paisa pay asking it
i hope i can clear my stock and stop listing on ebay
Message 12 of 16
latest reply

Hi Indraneel,

Is your job only to copy and paste the New PaisaPay rules and regulations? Don't you have any suggestion to PaisaPay Team to minimise the stress of sellers?

We are facing too much problems after launch of New PaisaPay. Most of the sellers have started leaving eBay India.

Message 13 of 16
latest reply

cochinmall
Community Member
Indraneel is new here on community boards.Learning stages are times when one has to watch every step closely as one mistake can bring a hungama.Sapana would be back by 4th feb.By that time I guess Sapana would have some response.

Many are starting to migrate to other sites.High paisapay charges,listing fees,manager softwares all add to the costs to be bourne by the seller.Even EMI fees have to be bourne by the sellers.Bank officials are laughing since it is the buyer who has to bear the EMI charges and interests.Add to the latest promotion of ebay,more and more listings would be sure to be uploaded.

May god bless all of us and bring a solution:-
The one and only one solution to bring back old Paisapay.

Regards
Rahul
cochinmall
Message 14 of 16
latest reply

Thanks to paisa pay that I get vacation of eBay selling and now not selling any item on eBay India
New paisa pay is a charity fund for paisa pay buyer at risk of seller
EBay India is smart and they make paisa pay compulsory because they know this new system no one seller accept and seller don’t offer paisa pay in his listing
So many head ache created with new paisa pay as below
Rise paisa pay charge even for net transfer with tax it becomes 4.5 %
And now to get payment need confirmation of buyer and if buyer mark item not received within 10 days can get refund
Paisa pay asking to provide sign pod within 10 days of shipping I never get any sign pod within that asking time from couriers and some pod never get return even after 1 year
So many buyer start claim item not received and seller is get loss of item and shipping cost
I wonder that even paisa pay don’t accept buyers email to seller indicate that he get item or not even accept buyer leave positive feedback that he get item
It means after received item buyer get any problem of like stop working damage he can claim for refund
When old paisa pay buyer get problem first buyer contact to seller and inform problem and we inform to buyer to send back item and buyer send for exchange or refund but now after getting reply from seller buyer start for refund and keep item
And big joke of paisa pay when buyer mark item not received send email to seller that if you already ship item put it in hold, is it courier company is bank that you make stop payment of cheque?
So many unexpected problems some time rise that even reputed couriers cannot delivered item in time like heavy rain ,violence in city ,or earth quake how to put this item in hold once it send ?
So if seller have extra incomes to share with paisa pay’s EBAY PAISA PAY BUYER CHARITY FUND they can list item I believed in trust and safety from both side so thank you to paisa pay I don’t want to sell on eBay India
Message 15 of 16
latest reply

nakatib
Community Member
very very dissatisfied with paisa pay. i face all the greviences of other sellers too. ebay do something.21 minimum days for a remittance??????//
nakatib
Message 16 of 16
latest reply