cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Experts Prediction ( bhavishyavani ) Proved - Every seller must know. BAD DAYS started at eBay India

Experts Prediction ( bhavishyavani ) Proved - 

This is because when news came Flipkart Taking eBay International company. Ebay india business. Then All experts already predicted it will be worst for Indian sellers. 

And today it proved they are 100% correct.

YES Friends.

It is Baddest NEWS for already poor Indian sellers.

If you are not aware check this main points.

1.) eBay increased the paisapay selling fees from Rs.10 to Rs.40, this is just an example. earlier since more than 10 years if seller used to sell item, like mobile phone eBay used to charge Rs.300 now same amount goes to Rs.1200 etc.

This is just an example.

For few categories like watches. Where they used to charge Rs.10 now charging more than Rs.40

SO this is HUGE looting by Flipkart company. Which is against Indian business.

And if you go in detail you can find many BAD things. So BAD DAYS started.

2.) Shipping FEES increased if you are using eBay powership. And most of the times if you expect shipping fees to be Rs.50, they are charging Rs.130 etc. by giving wrong weight cases.

there is huge scam in that as well.

3.) Packing covers and tapes eBay used to provide FREE since many years. NOW same packing material SELLER must purchase. 

Shame on eBay part even after looting the nation with huge charges, they are imposing new type of fees etc. Completely to loot the nation. 

And this directly impact ONLY small Indian sellers. So already you know 70 percent wealth in India lies 1 percent people. WHICH is very very very worst thing.

Now because of this kind of policies, again that one percent even getting much more wealth.

So poor dying with hunger. Nobody to care. Even government just care for taxes and nothing apart from that.

May be like Punjab national bank scams, you can get many more billionaries making money illegally in India and then leaving our nation. I suspect Flipkart owners too may make lot of money by cheating Indian business and then leaving the nation.

Which is against the nation.

They are charging up to 25% as selling fees on few items. So, what should sellers do?

just make them billionaire and nation suffer with lot of employment?

This is not small thing to be taken lite. 

IMAGINE DEAR INDAINS. EBay company lauched in India more than a decade ago. When Flipkart / Amazon, paytm etc not even born in India.

They came later but, looting the nation. And after collecting huge wealth from our country. They are now making all things worst. If Indian common / small business cannot earn. Then India will suffer. If they do not earn as companies, it does not effect.

Even if they get 1 or 2 percent profit on sales. They can still make billions. But, they are charging sellers 10% / 15% / 20% / 25% on different catergories. Which is enough to make them billionaire within a month.

But, it is good for them. NOT for the fate of India. So this is Against India. Anything that takes our employment and common small business suffer and big companies make lot of money. It is DANGER FOR INDIA.

But, our government is sleeping. They care nothing how much they charge from common  / aam admi indian businesses. 

Even if small business people doing suicides nobody to care.

Because this type of companies bribing the officials and making lot and lot of money.

EBay is American company. started by one single person. and later it spread to many countries. 

But, suddently after this Demonetization and GST trouble in India. eBay left India and Flipkart buys that.

Although since years on eBay there are students, aam nari ( common poor Indian women) used to do small business to earn something. But, after this GST everything is taken away from them. Becuase this comapnies not allowing anyone to list if they do not have GST. So lakhs of students, helpless womens now without employment.

GST is directly responsible for that. So it is BAD news - Bad days for Indians.

That's the reality.

Think when you get time. A company that present across many countries, now left our country by selling its business to Flipkart.

Flipkart may be good for buyers. But, it is looting the nation. No doubt about that.

It is taking lakhs of rozgar ( employment ) in India

So I request all the seller forward this to all people you know. Becuase many people not even recognizing this fact. They are being looted by Flipkart now.

Which is a very very bad sign for Indian economy. Indian sellers.

Raise your voice againt this. In the name of business they cannot take our employment and they cannot loot our nation. They are making billions and enjoying here and 1 person enjoying and other lakhs are suffering. Which is not a social justice at all.

eBay CEO must apologize on this and decrease the fees they are charging now. Also go on like eBay India doing since a decade.

DO Not take employment from India. Do not loot Nation India.

Message 1 of 3
latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

Re: Experts Prediction ( bhavishyavani ) Proved - Every seller must know. BAD DAYS started at eBay I

Meanwhile Flipkart is decreasing seller fee on its website. It suggest that Flipkart perhaps is trying to migrate sellers from Ebay to its own website. If you compare to Amazon, Flipkart has fewer number of sellers despite the fact that it was operating before Amazon came to India. Flipkart made its plan quite clear from the beginning. It want eBay to serve as Olx type website with primary focus on refurbished electronic items. Therefore it seems that it want other sellers to perhaps migrate to Flipkart.

While I agree that these rates are criminal, there isn't anything that government do with these companies. Even if government tries to dictate seller fee, it would take only one hearing from courts to overrule it.

The solution is not the government but sellers themselves. I always find ebay sellers to be less united in comparison to Amazon and Flipkart. In the past sellers on these websites have gone on strike to oppose fee hike forcing a rollback. I see nothing of that sort being tried by sellers on Ebay. And it will not happen because there is no unity among sellers on Ebay.

As for your GST point, even earlier the companies wouldn't allow sellers to register without proper tax documents, therefore there is nothing new with GST here. The only exception is ebay which allowed sellers to sell without proper tax documents and as a result, a lot of sellers suffered the wrath of tax officials. This is where I think ebay erred a lot. It never had any regard for India law. If you remember, Paypal earlier too faced similar problem because it didn't had proper clearance from the RBI to function in India. As a result, people's money got stuck for several months with Paypal.

Whether a law and good or bad is separate issue. But when it exists, you must follow it. One of the reason why Amazon and Flipkart had much better transition to GST fom VAT comes from the fact that their sellers were registered with VAT. A lot of people weren't on Ebay. And therefore it caused them a lot of trouble.

Message 2 of 3
latest reply

Re: Experts Prediction ( bhavishyavani ) Proved - Every seller must know. BAD DAYS started at eBay I

I left the business already. Here is the reason.

Small shops hear about online business and they dream about becoming millionaires and list their product with no knowledge about seller fees. There are too many sellers who list their product to get negative remittance and the worst part is they also don't know how to cross check their actual profit. They are all coming to know this after they lose all the investment they put in this unknown marketplace.

Secondly, too many sellers are taking advantage of the easy listing process of ebay and all of them are listing variations along with an item called 'Out of stock'. Funny is it. Yes. They price this product like 5 to 50 rupees. Sure no one is gonna buy this. But that particular listing will bypass all the genuine listings and show up at the top which forces other sellers to lower the price of their lisitings without variation.

Thirdly, sellers list a product with free 'same city' shipping and add too much cost in the 'outside seller city' part. In the description they mention that they will not shipping within thier city. So again these listings will show up high in the result.

It is the sellers who ruin the system and I also blame ebay not trying to stop any of these practices. I have reported some listings and never heard from them. If I ask other questions I get a reply in 24 hours.

Well I quit then. I am just planning to give away stock at zero profit. Thanks.

Message 3 of 3
latest reply