Ebay is dead

Selling on ebay is very very frustrating . It almost 10 per month. Ebay is completeely dead

Message 1 of 4
latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Ebay is dead

Actually it is pre-planned by anti national ( Indian grown ) Flipkart CEO.

eBay was the oldest ecommerce in India. From United States.

Company did well since last 1 decade.

But, after this Flipkart Takes eBay India. Everything is worst.

Selling fees increased to tooo too much.

And Fraud claims increasing as this Flipkart CEO for his grown can make lakhs of businesses dead in India.

Still we are helpless.

One fellow. Ruling among thousands of sellers. Still small and poor sellers cannot do anything.

NOT just one problem. There are biggest scams going on after Flipkart takes eBay India.

Message 2 of 4
latest reply

Ebay is dead

Yes I agree. I am with ebay for last 6 yrs. I bet ebay is the best site for sellers for its easy listing, tracking and updation. However, since Oct 2017 my sales started dropping drastically. I have been trying all ways, but nothing is working. Recently, I came to know none of ebay items are fetched in Google search. Upon checking with customer support, it was informed that ebay has removed the option. Thus, I could relate to the contributing factor for low views and no new customers. It is obvious, that any prospective customer will first search his need, example - Blue T-shirt in Google and upon the results the customer browses seeing the price/pictures. Now that none of the ebay products will pop up in Google, we are loosing on new customers. It is very disheartening and no way out.
Message 3 of 4
latest reply

Ebay is dead

May Be in Oct/Nov Ebay Are Totaly Closed

Message 4 of 4
latest reply