cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Excellent seller experience received from Ebay Customer Care----Just Great.

I had contacted ebay CC a few days back and my query was not resolved and my call was transferred to the TnS team where again the agent was not able to solve my issue to my satisfaction. In frustration I just hung up and resigned to fact that I will never get justice from ebay. I was stunned when I received a call yesterday from Mr. Javerchand Joshi from ebay Customer Care. This gentleman from ebay CC went out of his way to contact the erring buyer and took the buyer on conference call and talked to the buyer on sellers behalf and stood his ground till the buyer agreed to revise the unfair and wrong feedback given by him. I must say that I am at complete loss of words of gratitude for Mr. Joshi and he was so humble when I expressed my thanks to him, he just said "that's my job".

I have to say that ebay CC has once again surprised me as a seller and compelled me to continue on ebay if such people are there in ebay CC who have the sellers interest at heart and go to any extent to help a rightful seller.

Keep it ebay CC...great job and I thank Mr. J.Joshi once again for his help. God Bless.

StopandShop
Message 1 of 6
latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

linusstudios
Community Member
Wow! This came like a gush of fresh air.

With so much mudslinging happening everywhere on boards, this really brought a smile.

Message 2 of 6
latest reply

esnstore
Community Member
Oh gosh, really. We are also struggling kinda same.
A buyer bought an item, delivered on time within 3-4days. Happy with product, no shipping complaint.

But. He din approved our payment for next eight days after delivery, we called him few times to confirm payment and he in return leaves us a negative feedback jus for calling.

We requested many times ebay to take buyer and confirm same but no good till date.
Message 3 of 6
latest reply

@esnstore...

Never call the buyer and ask him to confirm delivery. Make a nice template with all the relevant details and send it to the buyer as a gentle reminder email. The remark left by the buyer in your case shows that is very upset by the way you handled him.

StopandShop
Message 4 of 6
latest reply

esnstore
Community Member
Lemme tell you what happened..
Person ordered on 2nd and he got item by 6th.
We usually sent message first on ebay only.

We called him on 9th. He said, he don't have time, we requested him to kindly confirm, our payment is blocked. He said, fine will see in evening. Not confirmed.

Called him on 11th. He again said, will do. Not confirmed.
Called him on 12th. He again said, will do. Not confirmed.

On 13th, we called him in morning and strictly asked to confirm, he said it'll be done by afternoon. Then we called him evening, he said within hour.

After that he doesn't pick call. We left call on auto-redial and he thn finally confirmed.

Thing is he intentionally wasn't confirming. That is what pissed us off.

Other thing, we have seen that few buyers, intentionally harass sellers and feel like boss.

We requested ebay many times for ER, but no reply till date.

BTW his order was amount was 6-7k I guess, he bought two items. Even as of now, many orders are delivered but still pending for confirmation. Around 50k.
Message 5 of 6
latest reply

Dear esnstore,

We do have a facility of ER and your Account Manager will get back to you on the status of your ER request.

With respect to your concerns over buyers not confirming the receipt of the items, communicating effectively with them once the item has been delivered is the solve.

Apart from that, we have our systems in place whereby if the buyers do not confirm the receipt of the item within a stipulated time period the amount will be remitted to your account.

Regards
Seema
Message 6 of 6
latest reply