Ebay Seller Fee Invoicing - Mostly Found SCAM

Dear Ebay Sellers,

We are Seller since 2004. From our past and present experience, we have CERTAINLY found most of the times, whenever Ebay announces any Fee Promotion, it writes, FEE CREDIT WILL BE GIVEN MANUALLY IN FOLLOWING MONTH. Most of the times we have found, they never give this credit and Big sellers with 100's of Invoice pages cannot verify or remember it.

Recently, in May, Ebay announces Flat Listing Fee of Rupee 1/- for each item in Jewellery Category irrespective of price. They charged full fee in May and it was written that Fee Credit will be given in June Invoice. I suddenly checked, it was not given. Going on writing HELP with no remedy.

We have found such malpractices in past also.

Whenever Ebay promises to give credit in next month manually, This is our experience, they donot give, may be in many cases. Not possible for big sellers to verify.

I request all sellers to check these things positively.

I have brought this matter in the greater interest of Ebay and Community.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Sitare_Jewels
Message 1 of 15
latest reply
14 REPLIES 14

techniwas
Community Member
Always been so
http://forums.ebay.in/thread.jspa?threadID=600002413

TechiE

TechiE
Message 2 of 15
latest reply

earningcow
Community Member
Thank you for your reminder. It will be very helpful for new sellers and an eye opener for ebay staff.
Message 3 of 15
latest reply

Dear Jewellery Sellers,

Again one example of invoicing scam by Ebay. Ebay started Promotion in may in Jewellery category to list all items @ Re 1/- irrespective of price. It charged full rate initially and promised to give credit in June. Again in June, it announced that Rs 1500/- will be charged for whole month irrespective of number of items listed. Promised to give manual credit in July invoice.

Surprisingly, no credits are given. It is very difficult to verify nearly 100 pages whether credit has been given or not. I checked totally and found that no credit is given and contacted Help. They are giving lame excuses for this lapses. We are going on paying Fees for May=June-July-August and Ebay has no responsibility of giving credit.

I doubt, this might be a software invoicing scam not to give credit and when any seller will contact, they will give credit. All big sellers should verify their records whether they are being cheated.

In my case, I have seen on many occassion in last 4 years, Ebay never gives credit automatically in subsequent months without reminder.

This message is for Ebay sellers to verify records.

Thanking You,
Ashok Agarwal
Proprietor
Sitare_Jewels
Message 4 of 15
latest reply

Till now NO credits given to me as well. Hope to see the credits in the invoice for August. After 17th August I will update this thread whether I received the credits or not.

Regards,

Message 5 of 15
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Friends,

If experience sellers like you are facing an issue i wonder what will a new seller do. Thanks for highlighting the issue. Appreciate any response from Ebay as well on what it is doing to automate the process for the betterment of the seller community.

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 6 of 15
latest reply

Hey I also not got the Credits Yet.

Best Regards,
Deep Agarwal.
Shree Krishna Gems

Message 7 of 15
latest reply

Hi all,

Listing Fee CREDIT not given yet manually for over Rs. 1500. Will we get it?

Regards,

Message 8 of 15
latest reply

multi-gtm
Community Member
"sunil_seth_ni1 (0 ) View Listings 26-08-08 00:41 IST 8 of 8
you guys are right, i know a few sellers personally as they sell on ebay and buy from me. they are all complaining about ebay's negligence in billing as well as buyer extortion.

many sellers are shifting onto independant selling on their own website.

one of them is xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx he's got good deals."

this is a spam, ebay please ban this member.
Message 9 of 15
latest reply

sachin_thapar
Community Member
Why is Ebay Quiet.. Would any pink be kind enough to reply??

Thanks,
Sachin
Message 10 of 15
latest reply